Wanted to say Thanks!

Nazman

Established Member
Fellow New Edgers!

Just wanted to say thank you for all your support thru all these years, and because of your support and and good "word of mouth" I have been able to take the steps towards Nazty Performance!

As some of you know, Im about to retire from the Army in the next few weeks and even know Ill continue to work for the Goverment, Ill take Nazty Performance to the next level!

We will be aquiring a Dyno Jet here within the next few months, and will be able to expand operations!

The Terminator guys are keeping us busy with thier lower intakes and heads! Those guys are no joke when they are modding! lol!

We have our new and improved Ported Short Runner Intake, which is fully modular and we can adjust runner lenght from 14 to 9.5 inches! Even after it has been fully machined with an adjustable plenum volume! Specific for your application!

Just wanted to say thanks to were everthing started! You guys rock!

Thank you!

Naz

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
Congrats Nazman! Your 2+ kit is on my laundry list of mods in the near future. And thank you for being one of the very few people who have taken the N/A 4.6 DOHC to an all new level!

BTW, does your 2+ kit come with the cams assembled in the heads and degree'd?

Thanks.

luiSVT99

CoyoteFTW
Established Member
sounds great :D, if you are gonna do dyno tunes i'll be all over it!! San Antonio is "closer" to me

N/A FTMFW!!

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
BTW, does your 2+ kit come with the cams assembled in the heads and degree'd?

Thanks.

You can't degree the cams with the heads off the motor, everything is based on cam position versus crank position.

Naz, just stay in business a few more years at least. I'm saving for a killer build. I'll need you and Todd to make this thing perfect so stick around!

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
You can't degree the cams with the heads off the motor, everything is based on cam position versus crank position.

Naz, just stay in business a few more years at least. I'm saving for a killer build. I'll need you and Todd to make this thing perfect so stick around!

Right, right, lol. That's what I get for posting without caffeine:??: Has gotten me into trouble at work as well. :beer:

Nazman

Established Member
All thanks for your support! Could not done it without!

Just get ready, since we are coming out with our first ever Group Purchase opportunity open only to SVTP members!

We will be offering Ported Intakes, Ported Short Runners and Terminator Intake work!

More to come!

Naz

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Congrats Carlos!

I am in the process of getting the $$ for a H/C/I combo. Hopefully this spring/summer i can make a purchase from you

Linthemup

Established Member
Congrats on your new endeavor . Wish you the best Carlos !

Bill/Linumup

See you at the beach in July .

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
congrats man.

Its good to see someone excel in times like this. Your work and willingness to teach on this forum obviously speaks for itself.

Users who are viewing this thread