WANTED Comp Orange Vert

shauncurt

Established Member
Looking to purchase a Orange Vert. If someone would consider parting with one or someone saw one for sale please let me know by call, text, or PM. No loans or anything needed, I'm ready to make a strong cash offer immediatly. Thank you for your time! Shaun 203-687-5396

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
I have one and I am not really looking to sell, but as they say anything is for sale in America

original owner, 116k miles, and runs great

didn't you have a turbo comp orange coupe at one point?

good luck with your search!

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
man once I hit enter on this I regretted it, i don't want to yank your chain man, i cannot see myself selling this car, i love it too much...

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
pm cool_cobra he has three, was wanting to sell one a few months ago. Don't go Curt-balling him though lol

boss71

Established Member
I have a 03 Torch Red Convertible all stock with 6800 miles if you are interested.

bstang18

Established Member
I have a 03 Torch Red Convertible all stock with 6800 miles if you are interested.

If you leave it in the sun enough it might turn burnt orange!

Free bump man. 1/72.. probably at least 65 now...

Last edited:

dpj99cobra

NC Mustanger
Established Member
pm cool_cobra he has three, was wanting to sell one a few months ago. Don't go Curt-balling him though lol

Update: cool cobra is down to one CO as far as I know. I now have the sub 20K mile stock CO vert he owned. Tomorrow it'll be making some passes on the Tail of the Dragon....

OP, keep looking. I didn't think they were out there and now I have one. They do get pricey, though.

shauncurt

Established Member
Patience is not my strong point lol but I am willing to pay....Thinking I mite just do a Mystichrome vert build instead :)

dpj99cobra

NC Mustanger
Established Member
Well there's a super nice MC vert in your "backyard". Or it was there a month ago. It is very pricey, though. If you are planning on building it then you really wouldn't need to start with an all stock car. I'm admittedly a bit of a stickler for stock, origjnals, though. Happy hunting!

shauncurt

Established Member
Well there's a super nice MC vert in your "backyard". Or it was there a month ago. It is very pricey, though. If you are planning on building it then you really wouldn't need to start with an all stock car. I'm admittedly a bit of a stickler for stock, origjnals, though. Happy hunting!

The stockist Mystichrome I already have :) I would never pay what that guy is asking for the one by me. lol, that is a premium to say the least. If I cant find a CO Vert by this week I'm thinking i will mod it....

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Update: cool cobra is down to one CO as far as I know. I now have the sub 20K mile stock CO vert he owned. Tomorrow it'll be making some passes on the Tail of the Dragon....

OP, keep looking. I didn't think they were out there and now I have one. They do get pricey, though.
Yes I'm down to one. Glad to see you enjoying yours! Still kicking myself for selling that one. The one I have left is probably gonna stay. It's a 9k mile car & the Posi ported Eaton is just too much fun too drive. When I drive it.
I've got my eyes open for another, just not sure what I want.
CO Verts are out there, just not very many.

shauncurt

Established Member
Well no leads so my impatience has gotten the best of me. I'm going to modify my low mileage Mystichrome instead. Kenne Bell will be sending me my polished blower next week. Thanks to anyone that searched around for me, I appreciate it!

WillyB93

Established Member
Well no leads so my impatience has gotten the best of me. I'm going to modify my low mileage Mystichrome instead. Kenne Bell will be sending me my polished blower next week. Thanks to anyone that searched around for me, I appreciate it!

Now one will pop up for sale, at least that's the way my luck works out.

shauncurt

Established Member
^^^That would be crazy. I couldn't even find one for sale and I like to think I'm good at searching

Users who are viewing this thread