Wanted: Blue Lightning

39Mustang

Established Member
Looking to buy a 2003 or 2004 Lightning in Sonic Blue. I may consider Red or maybe Silver but Blue is preferred.

Trying to find as close as to stock as possible and the lower the mileage the better. If you have heavily modified it and raced it then sorry not interested. Need as daily driver for a little while, hence why I prefer a stock truck

39Mustang

Established Member
Really?? NO one has seen one For Sale?

I miswrote up top, if can't find Sonic Blue then maybe Red or White, but not Silver

bigastrk

Established Member
Hard to say but my tapatalk shows this add in the parts for sale, engine/drivetrain. Could be an issue why you aren't getting responses.

39Mustang

Established Member
Still looking to buy a 03-04 Lightning in Sonic Blue but now adding Silver to my request as they look really good too and deleting Red

Prefer a stock truck

Last edited:

39Mustang

Established Member
Finally found a 2004 Sonic Blue Lightning
Update, not happy with the Sonic Blue reminds me of the Mustang's Deep Impact Blue because unless the sun is shining its Purple so I decided I will put a Wrap on it or I'd have to sell it that's how much I dislike this color. I wish it was the color of the new Mustang color Lightning Blue which is a true blue and it costs a lot less to Wrap it

Users who are viewing this thread