want to trade:my 03 cobra

huntr424

Established Member
NinoAvila said:
Just for heck of it, what obout for a yellow 05 GT with 20k miles on the clock (bought in Jan of 05)? I drive it on weekends and in a few times in the evenings during the week. My wife drives it to and from work (5 miles) as her daily driver. She loves it.

I've done nothing but the best for it. It has been garage kept, washed/waxed weekly, still under warranty and has had nothing but synthetics in it. I've got all the reciepts for everything I've done/bought to/for it.

Yeah I like the 05's. PM sent

Blacksally

Established Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksally
I know you said 03 and up but check it out.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...ice=&cardist=4

Thats pretty sweet. Pm me with an offer

Thanks for the compliments guys. I will have to withdraw my offer. I really do not want another black car. That is the primary reason for wanting to sell the one I got. Anyone with a silver we can talk. Sorry for the trouble. Goodluck with the sale looks like you got a lot of great choices.

Sandgnat

Established Member
If you are interested, have an 03 GT, auto, Mach sound w/cd. Only mod is 03 Cobra Satin rims. True Blue with gray leather. 21,000 miles

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Or maybe a 2001 Cobra with 25k on the clock, Kenne Bell 1.7L blower, and Chrome FR500S?

03-S281

Established Member
I've got a 03 Saleen with 20k miles
100_1254.jpg

Bascom123

Established Member
an 04 Gt lightly modded, comp orange, only real power adder was an exhaust setup, headers to tailpipe. let me know if you are interested.

huntr424

Established Member
Bascom123 said:
an 04 Gt lightly modded, comp orange, only real power adder was an exhaust setup, headers to tailpipe. let me know if you are interested.

im interested. how many miles and is there any dings or problems. shoot me a pm

Martinrulz

Established Member
How about my '02 GT with 17,5xx miles with the mods listed in my sig? Heres a couple pics:

img0339ef8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

img0341bx8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread