want to trade:my 03 cobra

huntr424

Established Member
I have a Black 03 Cobra with 13,500 miles and basically stock. Has a 2.93 upper pulley and a custom sct tune. Has a pro 5.0 shifter and a cai. Thats basically it for mods. the only flaw on the car is a couple small hood chips from driving. Never smoked in or beat on.

I'm open to any and all trades. looking for lower mileage 03 + up gt's vert's a plus, 03/04 machs, lightnings, 05 + up Gts. So basically let me know what you have and how much cash to make up value difference and we'll see what we can do. I am in connecticut and am willing to drive 1/2 way to do the exchange. I have title in hand.

These pics were taken at my mustang clubs Meguirs car washing demo. They used the cobra as a demo and it got a good washing/detailing there. (which is good because I had to bring it dirty)

There is 156 pics on this site my car is #s 4101,4103,4105,4107,4109,4110,4126,4185,4187

http://bleedblue.org/events/content/LMMC-CT NXT Day 2006/pics

Last edited:

CentennialVert

Angry Pirate
Established Member
I have an 04 GT convertible 5 speed. It's a DSG with black leather, anthracite bullits, and the mach 460. 25,800 miles. How much cash would you want to make up the difference?

Picture247.jpg

huntr424

Established Member
car

Its a little higher mileage than I was looking for but I do like the "vert" I'd say the car and $6500.00 bill

huntr424

Established Member
car

Camaro99SS said:
Just curious, but why are you wanting to downgrade?

Jason

I have a 500+ rwhp mach 1. The cobra is what my wife usually drives. I personally would rather drive my mach. She really dont need the cobra, a gt would be fine for her.

huntr424

Established Member
car

99stanger said:
99 gt black vert cobra r rims cobra r hood cobra r wing 40k ....sorry i had to it was worth a try

I should have said that I am wanting something with low miles. Thanks Bill

04OrangePeel

03Zinc
Established Member
huntr424 said:
I have a Black 03 Cobra with 13,500 miles and basically stock. Has a 2.93 upper pulley and a custom sct tune. Has a pro 5.0 shifter and a cai. Thats basically it for mods. the only flaw on the car is a couple small hood chips from driving. Never smoked in or beat on.

I'm open to any and all trades. looking for lower mileage 03 + up gt's vert's a plus, 03/04 machs, lightnings, 05 + up Gts. So basically let me know what you have and how much cash to make up value difference and we'll see what we can do. I am in connecticut and am willing to drive 1/2 way to do the exchange. I have title in hand.

These pics were taken at my mustang clubs Meguirs car washing demo. They used the cobra as a demo and it got a good washing/detailing there. (which is good because I had to bring it dirty)

There is 156 pics on this site my car is #s 4101,4103,4105,4107,4109,4110,4126,4185,4187

http://bleedblue.org/events/content/LMMC-CT NXT Day 2006/pics

Would you be interested in a trade for a 2004 Comp. Orange GT?? I bought the car brand new and have invested over $8,000 bucks in upgrades!! The car is perfect, no dents, chips, or any marks!!! The car has 4,700 miles on it and still has 1 year of factory warr. I would be willing to trade you my car and some cash.....I was thinking around 4-5 thousand??? Let me know if you would be interested!!!! Thanks Chad

huntr424

Established Member
04OrangePeel said:
Would you be interested in a trade for a 2004 Comp. Orange GT?? I bought the car brand new and have invested over $8,000 bucks in upgrades!! The car is perfect, no dents, chips, or any marks!!! The car has 4,700 miles on it and still has 1 year of factory warr. I would be willing to trade you my car and some cash.....I was thinking around 4-5 thousand??? Let me know if you would be interested!!!! Thanks Chad

PM sent

NinoAvila

Who's awesome....YOU ARE!
Established Member
Just for heck of it, what obout for a yellow 05 GT with 20k miles on the clock (bought in Jan of 05)? I drive it on weekends and in a few times in the evenings during the week. My wife drives it to and from work (5 miles) as her daily driver. She loves it.

I've done nothing but the best for it. It has been garage kept, washed/waxed weekly, still under warranty and has had nothing but synthetics in it. I've got all the reciepts for everything I've done/bought to/for it.

NinoGarage.gif

Rear.gif

NinoAlley.gif

-N

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread