Walmart worker dies gets trampled to death during Black Friday

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
It was bound to happen. I stay far away from walmart and other stores on black friday. People are nuts.

makevelie187

Established Member
i go to wal-mart for minor things like bathroom stuff, some car oil and other car products but when i go in there its like i'm stepping into nut house some of the people in there i can't believe are the way they are, and some of the employees i swear half a gang works in the walmart by me lol

bldmovs

SVT Poster
Established Member
Walmart needs to be held accountable. This is not the first incident at a Walmart on Black Friday. :nonono:

VEE EIGHT

Banned
I cant say that Im surprised. I was up watching TRU TV Thursday night and they were airing "most extreme videos" and it all had to do with past Black Friday madness. It was absolutely insane. Forget calling it black friday, start calling it "national riot day".

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Walmart needs to be held accountable. This is not the first incident at a Walmart on Black Friday. :nonono:

First, what a tragic story. I thought it was going to be a joke because quite honestly although I know people can be nuts on Black Friday, I never thought it would come to this extreme. Very sad.

But why is this Walmart's fault? They have a huge sale and some people turn into savages to get those sale items. All of the fault has to be with the people whose lust for sale items totally blankets common decency and respect for the lives of others. JMO.

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
Unfortunately for me I used to work at walmart for a little while anyways. I actually worked on a black Friday. Its freaking nuts. These people are waiting over night and then some, all of a sudden the doors open and all hell breaks loose. I past buy best buy on Wednesday night at about 9:30pm and people where already lining up. Thats like 30 hours of wait time. Its ridiously to think what people will do to save a buck. Personally I rather wait and spend a few dollars to save time.

brentman2007

Established Member
Looked like alot of ethnic people they were interviewing. Its all those "italians" in long island's fault IMO :burn:

P.S

Store manager: "you people cant come in just yet"
Angry Ethnic Mob: "YES WE CAN!!"

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Isn't this what the holiday season is all about? Acting like animals and spending thousands of dollars your poor azz doesn't have?

I know when I think of the savior of the world being born (for those of us that are Christians) the first thing that comes to my mind is not to celebrate the historic event but to instead save $50 on a HP laptop! Thank Christ! I got my Dell on sale!!!!!!!!!!!

brentman2007

Established Member
Isn't this what the holiday season is all about? Acting like animals and spending thousands of dollars your poor azz doesn't have?

I know when I think of the savior of the world being born (for those of us that are Christians) the first thing that comes to my mind is not to celebrate the historic event but to instead save $50 on a HP laptop! Thank Christ! I got my Dell on sale!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes the baby Jesus would not approve.

"yes we can" trample someone to save a buck

Last edited:

Immortal LuD

Established Member
How is it Walmarts fault?

:shrug:

Easy. They haven't figured it out yet. You simply have to deploy at least two cop cars, and have them stand near the entryway, and the employees need to make up tickets for the doorbuster items, and have them ticket the line.

Only let in groups of ten to twenty people or so at a time. Once they're all in, let the next group it, etc...

Wal-Mart is just run by a bunch of freakin' morons. The other flip side is, I'm sure anybody that wants to wait outside a WAL-MART on Black Friday is just f'n ghetto.

recalcitrant

Established Member
First, what a tragic story. I thought it was going to be a joke because quite honestly although I know people can be nuts on Black Friday, I never thought it would come to this extreme. Very sad.

But why is this Walmart's fault? They have a huge sale and some people turn into savages to get those sale items. All of the fault has to be with the people whose lust for sale items totally blankets common decency and respect for the lives of others. JMO.

Bob. You are 100% correct. The people who TRAMPLED this man should be held accountable.

type911

Heave To....
Established Member

I agree completely. Americans today have forgotten the term, personal accountability.

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
You guys dont know the area. The people from around there dont give a shit about anyone or anything. I will not go to that mall (that wallmart is on the outer perimeter of a very large mall) ever for anything.

Users who are viewing this thread