Walkers Rims & ET Streets

stang99

jhwalker has been generous in loaning out his rims and tires and, he sure has made a bunch of people really happy. It appears that a set of ET Streets on suitable rims is a very cost effective mod since everyone who borrows them comes back with great results and a big grin. He also brings a pit vehicle with a generator; chairs; a tent; the world;s biggest ice chest full of good things; a compressor and air tools; floor jack; and a captive slave laborer mechanic, who he calls "son". I gotta give the man his props even though he ran really well and I hate him.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Well this is our nice little set up from our good friends

Walker Racing / Franky " Hotel "

:beer: Thanks for the Ice with Drinks & Randy also thanks for the Soft Drinks :thumbsup:

What a great day ;-)

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Well this is our nice little set up from our good friends

Walker Racing / Franky " Hotel "

:beer: Thanks for the Ice with Drinks & Randy also thanks for the Soft Drinks :thumbsup:

What a great day ;-)

Amen to that. The Wlakerz Racing Team was in top form. BIG props to our one-man pit crew, one Mr. AHWalker. That kid can wrench for me any day.

Hey, my car's in that pic!:thumbsup:

stang99

I need more mods. Serious ordering Monday. But, us SoCal guys are really networking and having a damned good time. I think there were 10 Terminators at C-Bad and at least 4 Lightnings. We definitely invaded the place and we were not taken lightly by anyone.
Something else was strange since the ice rink actually had some traction, at least in the right lane. I'm not going to say great traction, but it was the best I ever felt there. So we all ran great times for West Coast rubes.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Well Here's Mr J Walker.....pushing us little folks in setting up came.

Damn should of got him with a whip on his other hand ;-)

Mr Walker did a very very impressive time :beer:

stang99

He borrowed walker's tires and rim and ran an 11 sec pass at over 120. He drove walker's vert and he shifted like a very fast automatic. That man can shift!

Originally posted by jonas
brian from b and d was out there?

fuq!!!

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
But, I'll sit on his chairs; fill my tires with his air; use his ice chest; beat his kid in a grudge race; hide his time slip....
I hate everyone who got better times than me including those damned C-Bad bugs.

:lol: hehe

Almost had u had i not screwed up at the line :bash: :lol:

BTW P. Im really happy u showed up today :beer: Think we all were. We Def. Needed that Unique sense of Humer from ya ;-)

Here's a pic of Tetge's & Captain4g6 Car's.

Hey P. What was ur number again on the Window?

stang99

#23. Look on your losing time slip and you can see my number! :-D

Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
:lol: hehe

Almost had u had i not screwed up at the line :bash: :lol:

BTW P. Im really happy u showed up today :beer: Think we all were. We Def. Needed that Unique sense of Humer from ya ;-)

Here's a pic of Tetge's & Captain4g6 Car's.

Hey P. What was ur number again on the Window?

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
That kid really impressed me today. He was busting his ass all day working on as many cars as he could, and he still managed to pull off the best R/T+ET for a Cobra for the day. I called it from the beginning.

James, you've got a good son there. Gotta love having a wrencher around whenever you need him.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
#23. Look on your losing time slip and you can see my number! :-D

Hehe Well O.K. then ;-)

My # was 5 :p

Hey i thought i took a pic of ur time?
I swear i dont cant find it, but the one time we raced or should i say u waited for me for half a sec & it took me a full sec after the green light came on :bash:

stang99

No,you did not take a picture of my good times. And it's a shame that you did not get a picture of me and Juan doing burnouts. The folks in the bleachers were cheering. I could hear them when I finished my burnout. The only bummer was that it put my car into limp home mode and it ran like shit after the premier burnout of the day. Juan missed a gear and I was helpless to beat him.
But, that's why people keep racing. Because such a simple activity is so difficult to master. Dirves them crazy and they end up saying "next time" and "something was wrong with my car" and "I need more mods and a new tune". Start line; Starting lights; finish line. How much more simple could it be?

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
No,you did not take a picture of my good times. And it's a shame that you did not get a picture of me and Juan doing burnouts. The folks in the bleachers were cheering. I could hear them when I finished my burnout. The only bummer was that it put my car into limp home mode and it ran like shit after the premier burnout of the day. Juan missed a gear and I was helpless to beat him.
But, that's why people keep racing. Because such a simple activity is so difficult to master. Dirves them crazy and they end up saying "next time" and "something was wrong with my car" and "I need more mods and a new tune". Start line; Starting lights; finish line. How much more simple could it be?

:eek: Well i was shocked by the both of ya :eek:

So i didnt think about that :bash:

Yeah simple, right ;-) Well thats why i love it so much :beer:

Damn why couldnt it be this dead all day :nonono: Stupid Vet Dork.

amwalker

the wrench
Established Member
i thought you'd post the pick of me...:)nono: ) oh well. wow, that was awesome today guys, couldn't have asked for anything more....well, maybe another set of et streets and wheels so everyone could have been able to get a really quick time.

Users who are viewing this thread