Walker Racing

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
Adam, there is a red stain below your name on your posts. What is that?
Tell your pop that was L.A. High 1956. We had enough richie Riches to have our share of Barris customs, lots of Von Dutch pin striping, TJ tuck and roll, new Vettes, T Birds and and a few new Chevies.
Oh...and for our high desert hill billie....a fine Barris Hudson....chopped, chaneled, and Frenched front and rear lights. Even the trunk was tuck and rolled.

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
:lol1:

Think James figured it out as well. This post is a bit like whoring isnt it :shrug:

:lol:

Or Can i quote my self as well :D

I am not in your class. And anyway, if we had 'entertainment value' rankings, you'd kill me...

One night right, a little late in the evening, I decided to try to comment on every California Regional thread that could be seen on one page. After 6 or 7 posts, it began to feel 'not right'.

But I agree, quoting oneself and commenting (especially with Positive comments) DOES cross the line.
James

Last edited:

stang99

I used to post a lot, but then, I saw the light and actually had dealings with the zen master of the unpost. Since then, I have cut way back, although I have been backsliding due to the evil influence of PModdy. After he is put in the ice chest at C-Bad, if he actually makes it there, things should calm down on these boards.

Users who are viewing this thread