walbro 465 price??

MalcolmV8

Established Member
$213? you sure you have the right pump? The 465s are $145 at Fore. I know because I'm in the market for a couple myself. You mention they are "so cheap" on "this" website. What website are you referring to and what price?

03mustang92

1of154
Established Member
I should've done more shopping around but oh well I got the division x hat and 2 pumps for a decent price. It just seemed unrealistic at first.

mustang john

Established Member
Just jumped on a set! $270 for a pair shipped to my door. Adapter wire harness, prefilters, clamps and everything included! Stupid good deal!

Anybody want a killer deal on some very lightly used Division X 340 pumps? lol

03mustang92

1of154
Established Member
Your welcome!! I kinda feel disgusted w/ myself BC I didn't do enough research to save me $150...oh well hope alot of u svtp guys learn from me!

mustang john

Established Member
Your welcome!! I kinda feel disgusted w/ myself BC I didn't do enough research to save me $150...oh well hope alot of u svtp guys learn from me!

Don't feel too bad, I bought Division X pumps for $150 each when I could have had these 465 pumps for less... I bought the Div X pumps because at the time I didn't have the extra money to buy the 465 pumps at $225 each. I even sent Lethal an email about my disappointment when I found the price Fore was selling the 465 pumps for. Lethal did try to get back with me but I just let it go and chocked it up to "Caveat emptor".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread