VW VR6 turbo vs. Viper

03BlownSnake

SVT Tech
Established Member
Seems to me to like even a stock Cobra (03) would atleast have a slight blower whine when floored. That one didnt even sound supercharged at all

SynMan5.0

Established Member
I have the whole video (1 min, 53 sec) on my computer. Just watched it. I would ask someone to host it, but I can't send out attachments in my e-mail larger than 3 megs (free Hotmail account). If anybody has any suggestions, I'm all for it. As much as I hate to say it, it is without a doubt an '03 Cobra.

P.S.: In the full version of the video you can tell that the VW and Viper are VERY loud, so maybe they just drowned out the Cobra?

Last edited by a moderator:

SynMan5.0

Established Member
Ok, Ultor hooked me up with a place to upload the vid but it's taking a while. Look for the full version in about 30 mins.

Dino S.

Established Member
that VW moves but it doesn't sound very healthy... Also, It doesn't look to me like the viper pulled a fly by, he just stayed into it like 1 second longer than the VW who hit the breaks. At high speeds, you'll pull ahead of someone pretty quick. Also, notice the brake lights go one immediately after he passes the vw.

SynMan5.0

Established Member
Well, the video is 24.7 megs. The website I uploaded it to would only allow 9 megs, so I was only able to upload the first part of the video. It's also a SLOW server, so be patient. Anyway, here it is: http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMzU1MjE0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

It's not much but you get the point. Can't tell me that's not an '03 Cobra now ;-) . You can also get a better picture of what happened the first time he tried to run the Viper.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread