VW VR6 turbo vs. Viper

GotGrunt

Established Member
Originally posted by MatchStick
That's gotta suck. For the Viper owner!:D
He even did a flyby after the vw let off to show his superiority :nono:

speeddemon2000

Established Member
Yep the viper driver did the ricer fly by. I would like to see how the VW would have faired against a Viper GTS. I think it would have been a differnt story. I think the cobra was a 99 or 01. Can't quit tell.

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
I saw a couple of those turboed VR6's today. No laughing matter.

torchred03

Established Member
I hate to say this but I paused the vid and it looks like a 03 cobra to me. At least I would say a 03 front bumber cover. :shrug:

torchred03

Established Member
I hate to say this but I paused the vid and it looks like a 03 cobra to me. At least I would say a 03 front bumber cover. :shrug: BTW cool vid bad a$$ VW

SynMan5.0

Established Member
I have the entire video saved on my computer. Found it on Kazaa. The VW runs the Viper twice as well as a single turbo Supra. In the beginning of the video they show the VW, a Z06, the Supra, the Viper, the '03 Cobra (yep, it's an '03. Looks stock from what I can tell), and SICK 4-eyed ('83-'86) Mustang GT with a 4" cowl (even with the larger hood they had to cut a hole for the HUGE supercharger intake pipe :eek: ). They're all sitting at a gas station. The first time the VW races the Viper (not shown in this vid), it gets beat. It races the Supra twice as well. The Supra walks it bad the first time and the VW edges him out the second time. :??: Anyway, one thing's for sure. That's one sick VW to pull on a stock '03 Cobra like that!

Users who are viewing this thread