VTech sticker? For da lawls.

sushistrip

Established Member
(lol, vtec** rather)

Inspiration:
[youtube_browser]NfqPIRoSHzc[/youtube_browser]
(If that doesn't work):
Ford Cobra with VTec - YouTube

03 cobra, mineral grey, completely stock exterior except for the usual and saleen wheels. Saw that video and thought it would be hilarious to put a little vtec sticker on the quarter windows. Lots of rice boys at my college and the look on their faces would be priceless! What would you do to goof up your car? (tastefully of course)

Last edited:

96GT/SC

Ford Fan
Established Member
I don't believe he was serious... I just can't believe it.. What little faith I have in humanity won't let me believe it.

Oh if you put that sticker on be sure to park right by the Honda guys at your school. :D

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
LMFAO ... this video is great :banana: :loser: :pepper:

"What the hell is VTEC anyway? ..It's Very Tall Engine Coolant"

"My spark plugs are these blue things .. I have my spark plugs raised up, It helps with timing"

03snkvert

Established Member
(lol, vtec** rather)

Inspiration:
[youtube]NfqPIRoSHzc[/youtube]
(If that doesn't work):
Ford Cobra with VTec - YouTube

03 cobra, mineral grey, completely stock exterior except for the usual and saleen wheels. Saw that video and thought it would be hilarious to put a little vtec sticker on the quarter windows. Lots of rice boys at my college and the look on their faces would be priceless! What would you do to goof up your car? (tastefully of course)

pssst. If someone would be so kind as to tell me how to properly embed the video it would be greatly appreciated!

Embed:
(youtube_browser)Everything behind the =(/youtube_browser) - replace () with []

sushistrip

Established Member
Lol, my favorite part is when his phone rings, "oop, hold on that might be my VTEC rep."

His troll level is to the damn moon, so funny.

Users who are viewing this thread