VRTUNING FOR YOUR NEW BRONCO : AVAILABLE NOW AT LETHAL PERFORMANCE

LethalJoe

Established Member
Hey All!

Wanting to boost your Bronco up a notch? Feeling a little limited and wanting more out of it? Well now, we have a great option open to you!

VR Tuned ECU Tuning Box Kit V2

1636742595318-png.png

The tuning box kit is a plug and play solution to boost your vehicles performance up like an ECU flash, but without affecting your warranty. The VR Tuned ECU Tuning Box Kit gives your Bronco 2.7 EcoBoost a gain in power from 310bhp to 364bhp!

1636742595357-png.png

Horsepower goes from 310 to 364 (+54 crank hp, +45 wheel hp)

Torque goes from 400 to 500 (+100 crank Ft Lbs, +83 wheel Ft Lbs)

• Plug and Play for easy install and removal
  • No detection by dealer when removed
  • Up to 7 different maps for easy programming
  • Includes bypass plug to run as stock
  • Does not lock to vehicle or VIN
  • Harness has OEM style connectors, no splicing or cutting
  • Tuning Box features a weatherproof case

Check it out below! :
https://www.lethalperformance.com/v...bronco-2-7l-ecoboost-vrt-brc-2-7-dmb7333.html

As always, any questions or want to get something on order? Let us know! Feel free to reach out here, shoot us a call at 561-753-8105, or shoot us an email at [email protected] .

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I had a similar tuner on my 2016 Mini Cooper S. But the dealer could still poke and find adjustments made to the ECU if they wanted to check. This is different? So it's impossible for the dealer to detect a tuner device was used prior to it being removed by digging into the ECU? I hope that's true because it's BIG, giving you nice power gains without exposing your warranty.

LethalJoe

Established Member
I had a similar tuner on my 2016 Mini Cooper S. But the dealer could still poke and find adjustments made to the ECU if they wanted to check. This is different? So it's impossible for the dealer to detect a tuner device was used prior to it being removed by digging into the ECU? I hope that's true because it's BIG, giving you nice power gains without exposing your warranty.
Not 100% sure on the inner workings of it, but their claim on the device is "once removed and uninstalled, a dealer cannot detect that it was ever on there ever". The way I read and understand it, it could be considered a stand alone system, or what some may refer to as a "piggyback" system, by bypassing the stock system by going to the sensors and changing readings. Definitely sounds promising!

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Not 100% sure on the inner workings of it, but their claim on the device is "once removed and uninstalled, a dealer cannot detect that it was ever on there ever". The way I read and understand it, it could be considered a stand alone system, or what some may refer to as a "piggyback" system, by bypassing the stock system by going to the sensors and changing readings. Definitely sounds promising!
Thanks for that info, Joe. Actually, I need to make a correction to my post. The tuner on my 2014 Mini Cooper S was a piggy-back system and it WAS detection-free when removed. Removing took all of 10 minutes and installing it took about the same amount of time. But, my 2016 Edge had a Livernois tuner and with THAT, I could re-install the factory tune to the ECU if I was going to the dealer for service. However, THAT setup was detectable if the dealer dug into the ECU data. I never had an issue myself and I re-installed the factory tune every time I went in for service of any kind. So definitely, this tuner for the Bronco definitely shows a great promise for those wanting to protect their warranty.

Users who are viewing this thread