VRS x-pipe?

CscottsSS

got boost?
Established Member
Anyone have any experience? I just put a new Magnaflow CB on my car and am wanting to get an o/r x. The previous owner had an o/r H with the stock catback and Flowmasters welded in. That setup sounded amazing but was a little too loud for me. So I put the Magnaflow on to make it quieter and I wanted a stainless. IMO the o/r H and Magnaflow sounds awful at WOT, like a glasspack. So, I've read and it sounds like an o/r x will sound better? I hope so because I put a lot of work polishing this Magnaflow and don't want to get rid of it. So, back to the VRS o/r x, opinions?

Thanks

Satin03

Established Member
I've had the VRS on a previous car with no issues. I would probably go with the UPR X as they are offering $9.99 shipping vs. the $25 shipping from VRS and I think they are even made by VRS if I'm not mistaken. Unless you intended to go with a stainless version. I don't think UPR offers that one. Either way, they are both good pipes with excellent fitment.

CscottsSS

got boost?
Established Member
I've had the VRS on a previous car with no issues. I would probably go with the UPR X as they are offering $9.99 shipping vs. the $25 shipping from VRS and I think they are even made by VRS if I'm not mistaken. Unless you intended to go with a stainless version. I don't think UPR offers that one. Either way, they are both good pipes with excellent fitment.

Thanks!

Last edited:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Wrong! You are mistaken.

They copied VRS and are made by a company in Canada.

Spend the extra $15 and get the VRS, they have thicker flanges.

Users who are viewing this thread