VR Alexander

macworld

Established Member
has anyone read the article in the new car and driver about him and his accident? it is reporting that none of the cars he ever drove were his, that he constantly lied about his money, and that he was pretty much a fraud. they guy made some hugely entertaining vids. It caught me off guard.

Granelli31

Established Member
I read a while back that he simply got an inheritance from parents who own hotels, etc. One day on the way home from school, his black CGT flew by doing well over 100mph, about 5 minutes later, he had pulled over, and was helping a police officer remove a mattress from the middle of the road. No lie, I don't know what was going on

Last edited:

CobraCarrera

Established Member
He died a little while back..It was in all the Porsche forums that I read...

If you read up on him..it seems he pissed off quit a lot of people and he owed a lot of money as well.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Wasn't he running up Pike's Peak during a race event and wrecked? I believe he set a new speed record, but died in the process while doing it.

Edit- Quick search led me here- [ame="http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=596660"]Rest In Peace VR Alexander. Prayers to family and friends - Supraforums.com[/ame]

I do remember there being a thread on here about it when it happened.

Last edited:

CobraCarrera

Established Member
Wasn't he running up Pike's Peak during a race event and wrecked? I believe he set a new speed record, but died in the process while doing it.

Yeah....something like that...If I remember correctly he actually went off the cliff..

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
has anyone read the article in the new car and driver about him and his accident? it is reporting that none of the cars he ever drove were his, that he constantly lied about his money, and that he was pretty much a fraud. they guy made some hugely entertaining vids. It caught me off guard.

Link?

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
One of my very good friends had worked for him for some time and knew him and his businesses very well. Alex was an extremely savvy entrepreneur earned his fortune with hard work and a lot of know how. I'm not sure on specifics, but I do know that he was one of the founding partners in one of Southern California's largest banks.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
One of my very good friends had worked for him for some time and knew him and his businesses very well. Alex was an extremely savvy entrepreneur earned his fortune with hard work and a lot of know how. I'm not sure on specifics, but I do know that he was one of the founding partners in one of Southern California's largest banks.

That certainly gives a much different, and much more positive, spin on his life from the other reports/rumors above.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
I read about his death at the Spectre challenge, then did some research based on the comments from one of the websites reporting it. I've read it both that he was a dick and a nice guy.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Talk to his business partners and talk to his friends and you will get two very different stories about his life. Who do you believe?

Imo if you want to know someone talk to those who do business with him!
comment below is from the carzi website about vr.
I am sure his fiance is heartbroken and I feel bad for people that will miss him. But Alex was a con man without boundaries. He ripped off cars, money, identities, addresses and other people’s lives. He lived a lie and talked a lie. He still has cars stashed away and hundreds of thousands of dollars owed to people he duped-and he was in hiding. He lied about his past, his present and –well there is no more future. Just a path of destruction he left for a lot of people. Want some of the lies public? Where to start. I am sure the fiance had no clue. This news will be met with lots of hostility toward Alex because he was a total scam. Sounds like you just got the good part of a really sick guy. He was a grifter, scammer and total con artist.

Users who are viewing this thread