Vortech Supercharged, Built Motor 2012 GTCS

2012csgt

Established Member
Is this car still available? If so please contact me at 585-469-4945. Thanks

I decided to keep the car for a while. The car is awesome. Drives perfect. I am switching the gears to 3.73s at the moment and it looks like Im gonna keep it till the beginning of next year. May do a fuel system and a converter as well Not sure. If I do that the car will go 9s and still be a perfect DD too. I just purchased additional 2 20x11 forgestars w Nitto 555R that will be included in the sale when I decide to sell it. Let me drop another 5gs in the car than I'll put it up for the exact same price. lol I think something is wrong with me. Anyhow thanks.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
I decided to keep the car for a while. The car is awesome. Drives perfect. I am switching the gears to 3.73s at the moment and it looks like Im gonna keep it till the beginning of next year. May do a fuel system and a converter as well Not sure. If I do that the car will go 9s and still be a perfect DD too. I just purchased additional 2 20x11 forgestars w Nitto 555R that will be included in the sale when I decide to sell it. Let me drop another 5gs in the car than I'll put it up for the exact same price. lol I think something is wrong with me. Anyhow thanks.

Hmmm where can i sign up for notifications?? lol

2012csgt

Established Member
ummmmmmm Please notify me when you sell it! Have fun till then bro! Great setup BTW

Ok ready to sell again. Upgraded the trans with Exedy clutches and a billet shaft, added a Fore stage 2 fuel system, runs E85, a and a 2c converter. Has 42k miles on it now, runs and drives perfect. Just did 6 hour 400 mile round trip to Orlando with my daughter. Approx 800 hp Ran 9.6 @ 141 before the tranny was done and since switched to a smaller pulley. Should run 9.4 9.5 @ 143-144. Asking $30,000. I'm sure I'm leaving things out and I'll take updated pics and post tomorrow.

Last edited:

2012csgt

Established Member
Nothing... It's has a 93 tune you could load. It also comes with a couple extra lower boost pulleys. And to my surprise they haven't kicked me off the track or warned me once.

Users who are viewing this thread