vortech coolant crossover tubes 96-98 and 99-04

redsvt93

Established Member
i have 2 vortech coolant crossover tubes..one setup is from a 97 cobra and the other was being used on a setup with 04 cobra heads
look the same really only noticable difference is the location of the tabs that bolt them down

these were both off of cars the had the blowers removed before i got them i am pretty positive they were both vortech tubes

open to offers i know they are very expensive new and very hard to find seperatley from a kit used

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

redsvt93

Established Member
one of them has a small dent in the tube..didnt know it was there until i took the pics.has no effect on flow at all it is just there..i think it was on the 96-98 one i will have to double check
first pic is off the 04 heads second is the 96-98

Last edited:

redsvt93

Established Member
honestly not sure what is a fair price on them..i know they are ridiculous new and i have never seen used ones for sale seperate from a full kit to get an idea of what they bring by themselves
shoot me a fair offer worst i can say is no

redsvt93

Established Member
you are right they really came down in price then...i remember at one time vortech had them around 400.00 which is ridiculous
i have a deal with someone pending already,i will give him dibs because thats how i am,he said he was sending payment on tuesday..even though your offer is a couple bucks more than what i have going already
will keep you posted and give him until tuesday like he had asked for,then its yours for same price as him if nothing comes
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread