Vmp tvs installed on my 08gt500....wow!!!!!

cheftjpeck

Established Member
Thx all... Yeah this is FUN to learn how to drive all over again...passing on the highway is even better than before..highly reccommend this setup to anyone..

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
It has an awesome whistle / whir at idle... And it will scream at wot.. Not like the eaton did.. But still a screamer
:thumbsup:

Awesome. I installed the 2.59 pulley on my tvs today but havent had it out of the garage yet.

cheftjpeck

Established Member
Man 2 weeks plus later and I still can't get this grin off my face.. Anyone who is on the fence on this mod.. Get off the fence and get one.. Seriously this is an awesome setup.. What a great deal etc.. Kudos once again to Justin at VMP
Top notch guy, top notch product and top notch customer service!!
Thx Justin!!!

Bulldogger

Established Member
Mine is up and running also, I have the C&L intake and the supercharger whine is pretty loud when the car is coming towards you. Don't hear it in the car with the Dynotech LT's and Bassani axle backs though.

100_2684.jpg

denial

Established Member
Same here...mine made 693 and 713 w/14 psi of boost. Was having belt slip issues.

overtime

Established Member
Same here...mine made 693 and 713 w/14 psi of boost. Was having belt slip issues.

How were you able to resolve the belt slip issue?

Those are great numbers with only 14 lbs of boost, you must have Long Tubes installed. I'm at 17 lbs with stock manifolds and high flow catted x

Users who are viewing this thread