Vmp tvs installed on my 08gt500....wow!!!!!

cheftjpeck

Established Member
Many thanks to Bobby and Justin today..it was cool meeting other gt500 owners getting their installs as well!!!!!!!!!!!! what a day.....
VMP TVS installed.....WOW!!!!
VMP TVS installed today by Justin!!! Wow
Stock tb and stock injectors and only other mod was my high flow catted x pipe..
In 90 degree weather I wasn't expecting much
But all I can say is holy cow!!!
17lbs boost ; 676rwhp 667lb torque
I was very impressed and very happy.. Justin is da man..
Sick driving home.. Have to get try and get used to new power..

tjpeckVMPtvs.jpg

38b975dd.jpg

cc38b10a.jpg

713619c1.jpg

5b2a5e12.jpg

PLATIADO

Established Member
Wow TG great #s, you sure got me beat I bet you were'nt expecting those #s. Anyways it was nice meeting you today, and be careful on your new found power.

cheftjpeck

Established Member
You too Joe.. Yeah definitely wasn't expecting those numbers ..
No this was dyno tuned by da man Justin himself.. Installed by a great guy Bobby!!!
Met cool people and left w allot of power
In case anyone was wondering my numbers before with stock blower and 2.6 pulley 544rwhp 546 torque.. So great gains for sure

cheftjpeck

Established Member
About 15-20 rwhp w tb change but then I would need to change injectors to be safe.. Which I have a set of used 72lb injectors for sale if anyone knows anybody

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Congrats on the new found power!!! I'm hoping mine puts down numbers like that or maybe even higher. I'm still waiting on the high flow plenum to be shipped. Everything else is sitting in living room ready to go. Oh the agony. :whine:

RedfireWhipple

Established Member
These numbers are continuing to come out on these TVS combos. VMP specific combos are putting serious numbers down. The TORQUE is just not being matched with other set ups at same boost levels and MOST importantly-- NON- Race gas set ups-- at least not consistently. Driving a car that has 700 rwhp and 600 fl/lbs of rwtq is ENTIRELY different compared to a car making 670 rwhp and 670 rwtq....

TORQUE in my opinion is everything. To feel that Immediate HIT and then a sustained strong pull is so much more satisfying to me than just a strong pull.

Justin, I know I have said this many times, but again-- Congrats. This combo is proving itself to be a top contender.

Last edited:

cbarile

Established Member
Chef, I have been debating Driving to Justin and do the same thing, please tell me what you paid for the blower and install and tune out the door.. Thanks I live in New Port Richey and must say we are lucky to be so close to Justin.

cheftjpeck

Established Member
Chef, I have been debating Driving to Justin and do the same thing, please tell me what you paid for the blower and install and tune out the door.. Thanks I live in New Port Richey and must say we are lucky to be so close to Justin.

Just call Justin and he will hook you up for sure.... Tell him chef TJ sent ya
Justins a great guy and regardless of deal he wil take care of you big time!!

Seahorse

Established Member
These numbers are continuing to come out on these TVS combos. VMP specific combos are putting serious numbers down. The TORQUE is just not being matched with other set ups at same boost levels and MOST importantly-- NON- Race gas set ups-- at least not consistently. Driving a car that has 700 rwhp and 600 fl/lbs of rwtq is ENTIRELY different compared to a car making 670 rwhp and 670 rwtq....

TORQUE in my opinion is everything. To feel that Immediate HIT and then a sustained strong pull is so much more satisfying to me than just a strong pull.

Justin, I know I have said this many times, but again-- Congrats. This combo is proving itself to be a top contender.

I agree, this is a very very nice street set-up that you can easily install yourself, is now priced right, and the tune/setup is well proven and understood - no surprises. Sure there are twin-screws making more power, but at what real benefit unless you're an absolute track junkie? Or like arguing dyno numbers.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Many thanks to Bobby and Justin today..it was cool meeting other gt500 owners getting their installs as well!!!!!!!!!!!! what a day.....
VMP TVS installed.....WOW!!!!
VMP TVS installed today by Justin!!! Wow
Stock tb and stock injectors and only other mod was my high flow catted x pipe..
In 90 degree weather I wasn't expecting much
But all I can say is holy cow!!!
17lbs boost ; 676rwhp 667lb torque
I was very impressed and very happy.. Justin is da man..
Sick driving home.. Have to get try and get used to new power..

I think he might be a little excited, but I'm not too sure. :lol:

Congrats and keep it shiny side up! :)

Users who are viewing this thread