VMP Tuning's "Create Your Own Sale" for Black Friday

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Don't you wish the things you REALLY want would be on sale?

Justin and I decided to do something different and let YOU decide what you need a deal on for Black Friday.

Here's all you do:

1. Check out our website at VMP Tuning Inc. Everything is up for grabs! You call the shots here!

2. Make your list (and check it twice!) and head back here to post the items your want to see on sale for Black Friday through Cyber Monday.

3. Tell us your top item (or two or three if you wish)

4. We'll talley them up at 11pm TONIGHT and top 3 items with the most votes will come with a VMP Discount Code good from Black Friday through midnight on Cyber Monday (28th).

How cool is that?! YOU control the sale! We're listening! Now get over there (VMP Tuning Inc) and get busy!

If you have questions about an item, please email rather than PM me.

Thanks, and we look forward to your choices!

Happy Thanksgiving from everyone at VMPtuning.com

If you have questions about an item, please email me directly rather than posting here or using PM.

Thanks,

BJ & Justin

[email protected]

VNMOUS1

Established Member
THE RESULTS ARE IN AND YOU GUYS ARE SOOOOOOOO COOL. OR AT LEAST YOU WILL BE! THREE GT500 SITES WERE POLLED.

THE #1 MOST WANTED ITEM: THE AFCO PRO SERIES DUAL FAN HEAT EXCHANGER WITH JUMBO TANK COMBO.

COMING IN AT #2 WAS THE AFCO AGAIN, BUT THE STAND-ALONE FOR THOSE WITH CUSTOM TANKS.

AND #3......WELL I'LL BE DARNED. I CAUGHT JUSTIN GNAWING ON A TURKEY LEG AND ALL HE COULD DO WAS NOD, SO HERE WE GO................THE VMP TVS FULL PACKAGE. EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HAUL SERIOUS TAIL IN THE NEW YEAR.

AS PROMISED, HERE ARE YOUR CODES FOR THESE ITEMS:

AFCOSALE takes $60 off:
Afco dual fan HE and tank normally $729 now $669 this weekend only, essentially you get the tank for free.
VMP Tuning - Buy Ford SCT & GM Custom Handheld Flash Tuners Performance Economy Towing: Afco Dual Fan Heat Exchanger & Tank Upgrade for 07-12 GT500

Afco dual fan HE only normally $669 now $609 this weekend only. USE THE SAME "AFCOSALE" CODE.
VMP Tuning - Buy Ford SCT & GM Custom Handheld Flash Tuners Performance Economy Towing: Afco *Dual Fan* Heat Exchanger for 07-12 GT500

TVSPAK250 takes $250 off
VMP TVS package with blower, 2.5 pulley, elbow, idler, plugs, and SCT tuner normally $3899 now $3649 this weekend only. 07-09 guys add a VMP 113mm CAI for $279 or a JLT 123MM cai for $339. Add $200 for interchangeable pulley system with 2.5 (17psi), 2.75 (15psi) and 3.0 (12psi).
VMP Tuning - Buy Ford SCT & GM Custom Handheld Flash Tuners Performance Economy Towing: VMP 07-12 Shelby GT500 2.3L TVS SC 750HP Complete Kit with X3

AND TO SAY THANKS TO EVERYONE ELSE THAT NEEDED A LITTLE "THANKS" TODAY, YOU CAN USE BLACK5 That takes 5% off everything else.

THANKS AND HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY!

BJ & JUSTIN

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Hi folks. Thanks for much for your orders over this holiday weekend. Remember, the discount codes are for this weekend only!

Afco heat exchanger? (oh...and yes, they have the updated dual wiring)

vmp tvs? We've got 'em. You should have one, too!

And remember, there's also a code for an additional 5% off anything on VMP Tuning Inc!

Have a great sunday!

Bj

Users who are viewing this thread