Vmp service issues

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Cool. Good for him.
I saw that he posted some videos talking about Lund Tuning just a couple of days ago and thought that was weird. Now it makes sense. lol

Absolutely! I only recently started following his channel, went all the way to the back. Started out as a buster clowning on all us idiots, lmao. But its turned into a great resource for current going-ons in the Ford community and really good tips and advice for those trying to make their Mustangs faster.

The fact that he gets down in it with the premiere shops in the modern Mustang community is pretty wild if you think about it. Id be pleasantly surprised and happy to have him do a tune update for me. Got a few big parts that STILL need to go on my car.

60Roll

Established Member
After reading OP I had to make a user name and post. I am having a similar situation with vmp. I initially ordered their tune on May 4th and got it on May 29th. I had to call and email few times to get the tune. Now once I initially loaded their 93 octane tune it felt smooth and I was thinking it ran better than the 91 octane tune from vmp as well, until I actually ran it. Seems like the clutch protection feature was left on and car kept losing all power on shifts. Also the 93 octane tune did not pull as hard at any point through the rpms, it did feel smoother when normally driving tho. I sent an email out on June 4th with the concerns and I have not even gotten a reaponse back yet. This forced me to get a hold of Torrie with Unleashed tuning to help me out and tune the car for 93 octane. Not too happy with service and will probably ask for refund unless I get a good running updated tune hopefully soon.

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
Although I've never used VMP, I am aware of their history and they have always appeared to be a reputable vendor.

I would say the recent changes in staff probably has a lot of work backlogged.

I'm sure they will come through.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Absolutely! I only recently started following his channel, went all the way to the back. Started out as a buster clowning on all us idiots, lmao. But its turned into a great resource for current going-ons in the Ford community and really good tips and advice for those trying to make their Mustangs faster.

The fact that he gets down in it with the premiere shops in the modern Mustang community is pretty wild if you think about it. Id be pleasantly surprised and happy to have him do a tune update for me. Got a few big parts that STILL need to go on my car.
I agree. His videos are pretty informative.

Users who are viewing this thread