VMP Gen II/housing or Trinity with XBA and Kenne Bell 168mm

FourEyedFord

Established Member
Looking to maximize a TVS on my 07 GT500 setup.

How would these two compare? I have a Trinity already, and I a trying to decide which way to go.

I want to make an easy 700rwhp through an auto? Realistic goal, or would a larger twin screw make more sense. Stock long block.

Phantomhalo

All the boost!
Established Member
Since you have the Trinity already I'd say go with that. They'll both be around the same power. If you wanted to take it a step further send it to BPS or 1320junkie (Jay) and port the crap out of it!

FourEyedFord

Established Member
Thanks for the info! Might look into porting. Anyone running an XBA with a 168mm on their trinity? What power gains? How's the driveability?

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Looking to maximize a TVS on my 07 GT500 setup.

How would these two compare? I have a Trinity already, and I a trying to decide which way to go.

I want to make an easy 700rwhp through an auto? Realistic goal, or would a larger twin screw make more sense. Stock long block.

You're at 850 crank through an auto on a stock block. It won't matter what blower you use. Can you do it? Yes. Should you do it? That's up to you and your wallet.

Just remember this, contrary to what our man genes tell us is true, bigger isn't always better. I can't tell you the number of people I talk to that piece and part stuff together only to find that the 'whole' is inefficient and will cause poor driveability. Whether it's Jay or BPS, either can port a trinity and do it well. They can adapt it for whatever sort of fire breathing intake/tb combo you want. Just make sure you have someone that can tune it for you and make sure this is truly what you want before spending the dough.

bj

Users who are viewing this thread