VMP 2016 Shelby GT350 Tuning

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
That should give it time to pick up some steam still. I'd love to see how it does from a roll.

Justin@VMP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We've been playing I'm the dyno quite a bit for another upcoming SVTP article, you'll learn more about the bottom end torque curve when it comes out.

Flex fuel tuning is very cool and we do it on some of our cars but it is not practical for a lot of people.

Thanks for the great story Steve!

Last edited:

65sohc

Established Member
We've been playing I'm the dyno quite a bit for another upcoming SVTP article, you'll learn more about the bottom end torque curve when it comes out.

Flex fuel tuning is very cool and we do it on some of our cars but it is not practical for a lot of people.

Thanks for the great story Steve!

For someone like me who is limted to 91 octane pump gas I doubt a non-e85 tune would be worth the trouble. The cool thing about Lund's Flex tune (aside from 105 octane) is the fact that it does not require any fuel system changes, or so he says. That sounds like a Great Leap Forward.

ChewyR

Established Member
Wanting to buy a tune for my GT350, looks like the article is no longer available. Was there ever an update on this car?

Users who are viewing this thread