VMP 2.3 install

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm at 700 (694) with a deadhead return setup. Definitely do a Fore regulator. My Aeromotive failed without warning. My Fore is almost 6 years old with zero issues. I'm running the Aeromotive Eliminator in tank fuel pump as well. It's loud but it keeps that fuel flowing!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

03' White Snake

Established Member
I think I'm going to do pumps, and call it a day with the Fore hat and regulator, with pumps, not sure of GT or Walbro pumps.

I guess if I ever make a post about swapping blowers again and going full return you all can give me the I told you so spiel :)
Pumps are cheap. Run (2) 465’s and call it a day. They are under $250 a pair from Summit. The GT pumps are probably more money. Go return and be done with it.

You will always want more power. 450 was good. 580 was better. 620 was even better, 700 was great. 800 was even better and it all eventually feels slow and you want more. I’m talking over the 17 years I’ve owned my car.

03' White Snake

Established Member
Me too. One failed pretty quickly. I’m no sure if it was a fluke or due to running the tank low a few times. I replaced them both and these replacements have been fine.
I went 7 years on mine running E85 full time and I finally replaced them. They were still working but I was dropping pressure so I swapped them out to be safe.

Nate14120

Established Member
I'm at 700 (694) with a deadhead return setup. Definitely do a Fore regulator. My Aeromotive failed without warning. My Fore is almost 6 years old with zero issues. I'm running the Aeromotive Eliminator in tank fuel pump as well. It's loud but it keeps that fuel flowing!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Wow I didn't know anybody else used these! I have the baby brother stealth unit. To me it's loud and always made me wonder how loud that model would be.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

SsnakeSVT03

Established Member
I think I'm going to do pumps, and call it a day with the Fore hat and regulator.
Not sure of GT or Walbro pumps.

I guess if I ever make a post about swapping blowers again and going full return you all can give me the I told you so spiel :)
I’m running a 2.3L Whipple, 60LB injectors, Ford GT Supercar pumps, PPRV delete, upgraded 30R10 submersible line, Black 306 modified FPDM and the power wire upgrade. I am seeing 75% FDC. Still have room to turn it up. It makes 550whp on a Mustang dyno.

Op, if you plan to stay pump then staying returnless isn’t a bad option for now. But you’ll always want more. That’s the dilemma I am in now and tell myself I should have just done a Fore return fuel system from the start…

Goocher0310th

Established Member
I’m running a 2.3L Whipple, 60LB injectors, Ford GT Supercar pumps, PPRV delete, upgraded 30R10 submersible line, Black 306 modified FPDM and the power wire upgrade. I am seeing 75% FDC. Still have room to turn it up. It makes 550whp on a Mustang dyno.

Op, if you plan to stay pump then staying returnless isn’t a bad option for now. But you’ll always want more. That’s the dilemma I am in now and tell myself I should have just done a Fore return fuel system from the start…
Thats what I'm thinking. I'm always changing my mind and am starting too again with this. In the end I may just go return and be done with the fuel system with this car.

Users who are viewing this thread