Visited my car and snapped a couple pics of the ew setup

ZLwhat?

Speed addict
Established Member
Here is an attempt to post a couple pics of the New setup.
7cb61f02.jpg
d50c1f37.jpg

Last edited:

walked_u_hard

Established Member
That intake really doesn't have anywhere better to go... wow, i really wouldn't like the filter sitting directly above the manifolds/headers. Are all the kits like this?

Mach828

Established Member
The new vortech v3 kits come with an A2A intercooler. I don't think drawing from the location it is will be a huge factor on overal IAT's or Vortech wouldn't have designed it that way.

BV600

Established Member
Looks good, Ive got the same setup!

for the filter there really isnt anywhere else for it to go.

ZLwhat?

Speed addict
Established Member
That intake really doesn't have anywhere better to go... wow, i really wouldn't like the filter sitting directly above the manifolds/headers. Are all the kits like this?

It's not as bad as you think. Especially since ford put the heat extractors there. It's almost like they did that on purpose.:dw:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is good looking, and packed, engine bay. Can't wait to see what your dyno numbers are, assuming you're headed for the dyno soon. Who is your tuner?

2V99GT

SVT God
Established Member
this isn't the first time procharger has mad a kit designed with the filter location there people... been doing it on 3v's long before this. it's a non-issue.
The new vortech v3 kits come with an A2A intercooler. I don't think drawing from the location it is will be a huge factor on overal IAT's or Vortech wouldn't have designed it that way.
that isn't a vortech kit... but regardless it still does have an a/a intercooler.

Users who are viewing this thread