Viper or GT????

03CobraBro

Established Member
Atleast thats what I would think so. For 160-180 thousand dollars, as quick as the felter may be, I would like something alittle more flashy than the vette at that point. Nothing against it but im thinking 360, Ford GT, Porche of some sort.

03CobraBro

Established Member
You'ed be a fool to try to steal a Ford GT unless your a pro... what with all the eyes on the car to begin with busting out a window or jamming a stick down inside the door doesnt seem plausable.

JParm93

Established Member
GT all the way, It is based on a Motorsports ICON!!!!!! The original GT40's dominated anything that came along, and I am sure the GT will not disappoint. Either way I am glad to see some American "SUPER" cars! (Viper Included)

Xenocobra

I take the Ford Gt
I read today that the prototypes Which have more weight and a looser set up did 0-60 in 3.5 and the 1/4 mile in 11.8

p.s. vette boy they also 1.015 g on acceleration

red03cobra

2003 Cobra & 1990 Notch
Established Member
I think i would get a GT replica and have a Cobra engine built with about 700 RWHP for about $60,000. And then spend the $60,000 plus left over traveling and buying toys.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Originally posted by Snakester
Listen to the Corsa for the current Vipers. #3 and#4 samples do sound like mine does.
http://www.corsaperformance.com/ccflashviper.html
The SRT-10 has gone back to side exhausts. It definitely sounds different from a V8, but still sounds good. You can always bolt on a supercharger if you like the whine and boost noise added. ;)

I think the idle note sounds great(#1), but the rest of those clips didn't do a THING for me.

Users who are viewing this thread