Viper + no ABS + parked VAN = complete FAIL...

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C-SBpTExbY&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Dodge Viper Crashing a Van!!! CRASH!!! NEW VIPER CRASHED.mp4[/nomedia]

I guess that lane is for parking & he parked the hell out of the that Viper... ! LMFAO

:lol:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
What a horrible video title. Crashing a van? New viper crashed? Doesnt look to new to me. Anyways looks like its in some foreign country, sucks for him.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
The dark tunnel flashing into the bright sunlight blinded the driver of the Viper. He was going to fast, and the white van blended into the white out. Guess he assumed that traffic would be moving, and not dead stop.

Oh well...FAIL on his part.

bigdave03svt

Established Member
looks like an older gts..not a new one and i read somewhere a viper hood costs some rediculous number like 17 grand...dont know if thats true but if so...ouch...:lol1:

Last edited:

jfsram

Established Member
This all started with the truck blocking the passing lane. Then the Viper driver make the dumb decision to pass on the right. Only to be met by a line up of cars stopped on the exit.

Satyr

Established Member
This one's better:
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCUwLmsqws4&NR=1"]YouTube - volvo V40 accident crash[/nomedia]

Common

Established Member
looks like an older gts..not a new one and i read somewhere a viper hood costs some rediculous number like 17 grand...dont know if thats true but if so...ouch...:lol1:

2nd gen(96 to 02) clamshell hood goes for 12,800 unpainted from the dealer.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The dark tunnel flashing into the bright sunlight blinded the driver of the Viper. He was going to fast, and the white van blended into the white out. Guess he assumed that traffic would be moving, and not dead stop.

Oh well...FAIL on his part.

That was my exact take on the crash. A shame it got messed up. I'm always careful when exiting a tunnel for this very reason. Especially long ones where your eyes have adjusted to the dim light and you're exiting into bright sunlight.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Yeah didn't look intentionally or if he was messing around, just everything happened at the wrong time. He realized what was happening as soon as he can see, but the brakes on those older ones aren't top notch. I remember a video were a ferrari and viper gts were racing up a mountain, and the viper gts brakes locked up like in that video, and fell off the cliff. Fortunately the driver survived.

here's the video --> http://youtu.be/e0hvVzHIXWw

Last edited:

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
welcome-to-the-world-wide-web-sign.gif

Users who are viewing this thread