Vincero watches. Anybody have one/some?

Kiohtee

Established Member
They basically seem to rival the lower tier watches from Citizen, Bulova, etc. (Japanese movements, Italian leather, etc.) but for half the cost. Like $140-300.

My new position will require dressing up 100% of the time, and I'm doing my best to look the part. I don't care what I actually pay for something or the name, as long as it looks classy I suppose.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Something about this one just does it for me.

https://www.omegawatches.com/watches/speedmaster/racing/co-axial-chronograph/32632405006001/

If only I had $3500 for a watch... lol

it's on my list, someday!

FWIW there is a graf that is a really nice chrono and at glance bears resemblance to Speedmaster. I'd throw a Nato band on this watch and pimp it!
7680-2-2.jpg

https://www.longislandwatch.com/Graf_Zeppelin_7680_2_Watch_p/7680-2.htm

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
You can frequently get good deals on Citizen and Seiko watches which are decent quality for the price and often resemble some of the higher end ones. One in particular that I'm wearing right now I get compliments on all the time.

My boss has been alternating between a couple of MVMT watches that he bought recently. I can't comment on the quality but they are pretty classy looking watches.

Kiohtee

Established Member
I picked up a Bulova yesterday evening, but ran across these Vincero's and thought they looked nice, especially for the money. Figured I'd ask about them. Lol

Thanks for the feedback though!

nxhappy

Established Member
I love Bulova watches. I have 2 old school ones from my great grandfathers. Best damn watches IMO.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Damn SVTP ballers suggesting Omega watches, ROFL for everyday wearing.

I've seen the Vincero watches in threads through Chive. They look promising, and for the buck, they don't seem bad.

Glad you figured something out OP.

:wave:

CO Mack

Established Member
You can frequently get good deals on Citizen and Seiko watches which are decent quality for the price and often resemble some of the higher end ones. One in particular that I'm wearing right now I get compliments on all the time.

Yes- Seiko in particular make amazing watches for the money.

JPD5801

Established Member
They basically seem to rival the lower tier watches from Citizen, Bulova, etc. (Japanese movements, Italian leather, etc.) but for half the cost. Like $140-300.

My new position will require dressing up 100% of the time, and I'm doing my best to look the part. I don't care what I actually pay for something or the name, as long as it looks classy I suppose.

Yes - I have the Bellweather. It’s a nice watch. I don’t like leather straps, so that’s really my only complaint. Straps are easy to swap out, so it was no big deal.

They are only 43mm (I think), so if you have a larger wrist, or like a larger watch, these will feel small.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

08mojo

Established Member
I know you picked up a Bulova, but check out Steinhart. Also, watchrecon.com is a great resource for 2nd hand watches. It searches the web (forums) for used watches that come to market.

Users who are viewing this thread