Vince Young Gone...

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
It's the Sixth of January, but it feels like Christmas morning! Now maybe we can look like a football franchise instead of a bad episode of "Life Goes On." Bye bye Corky...

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Yeah, the VY project has not worked out for him and the Titans...but he was one hell of a college player. I think it is the right move for Tennessee.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
I am sure someone will pick him up, and maybe he will be better in a diff situation :shrug:

Planter

Banned
he's a 27 year old crybaby with a misguided sense of entitlement, and thinks everyone should just stop what they're doing to make him happy BECAUSE he's an NFL QB!

he needs a reality check. He's flown off the deep end because the fans were egging him on, had a gun in his car and was talking about committing suicide (IMO he shoulda put the gun to his head and pulled the trigger), got benched several times and cried about it, then back in Nov, he threw his pads in the stands, got into a shouting match with his coach, and walked out on him and the team. In an interview a week later, Fisher said Young hadn't even bothered to show up and support the team on the sidelines after tearing a ligament in his throwing hand which caused him to go on IR for the rest of the season.

he's a bitch, not a leader or a starting QB. he's a backup at best.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
the guy is a great QB, and his stats prove it. he just needs to get his ****ing shit together.

hopefully he will be traded to a team i wont feel ashamed for rooting for. lmao never did like rooting for the damned titans.

Last edited:
Young has a lot of ability but seems to lack mental toughness for the game. Maybe a change of scenery will do him good.

95snake03

Established Member
I am soooo glad that bigass crybaby is gone! He ****ed up the titans season YET AGAIN! Now maybe they can find a real quarterback!

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
the guy is a great QB, and his stats prove it. he just needs to get his ****ing shit together.

hopefully he will be traded to a team i wont feel ashamed for rooting for. lmao never did like rooting for the damned titans.

Your rooting interest is dependent on where a semi-retarded crybaby plays? I'm glad you won't be with the Titans anymore as well.

Users who are viewing this thread