Viking's NEW Double adjustable Crusader Shocks!

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Thanks to Kelly @ BMR and the Folks at Viking Performance, I have the opportunity to be the first S197 to test out this new line of Custom Valved Double Adjustable shocks from Viking Performance. These pieces are above and beyond the B226 Double Adjustables that I ran before which put me in the consistent 1.4x 60ft in my stick shifted 2013 mustang. I now have a 2014 6R80 and am looking to go 1.3x with the new setup.

Stay tuned!

8E6CDEBE-4F67-4DBD-B63C-B05E88C00726_zpsawdtmxpd.jpg

47DC67F7-E7BD-4DC0-9DD5-49C5A33240A2_zpsknxjy31g.jpg

DE169130-1842-400D-8434-FF5B3649CF53_zpsykafv5kz.jpg

BMR Tech

Ohhhhhhh snap!

Check this guy out. Getting all fancy!

These things are the bees knees. Can't wait to see your results JUIC3D!

BMR Tech

I've already had some people ask me, so I figured I would post up.

MOST people will do just fine with the current Viking B226 series shock for these cars.

The Crusaders are what you should consider a high-end series, as they are more catered to the demands of your specific application. They come, basically tailored (per say) to your applications and needs. Of course, yours truly can assist you with this. It's kinda what I do.

I can also customize the compression based on needs. So, for example....an 850rwhp car with a manual trans - I would specify a somewhat stiffer range of Rebound Adjustment - and customize the range of compression. The guy with 600rwhp, well - the Compression customization may not really be needed - especially for the cost to upgrade to the Crusaders.

To sum it up - the people who will primarily benefit from these, are the ones who want to run little Anti-Squat - or very aggressive Anti-Squat, and are making well over 600rwhp. If the right tire, and right Instant Center are utilized - you can go as quick as you need with a B226, to be honest. These are simply that "next step"

I should be able to offer these withing the coming weeks, to the masses. If you have any questions, let me know!

VIKINGCRUSADER.png

nonliberal

Established Member
Mine came in today. If it wasn't for having a couple more clicks I could hardly tell them apart from the original Vikings I'm replacing. Very nice quality and positive feel on the knobs. Not squishy feeling like my Strange struts are.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Thanks guys. Just got done with the last of the odds and ends. Car is 100% back to where it was when I had the blue one.

Test and tune tomorrow :) transbrake/2 step ready to rock

BMR Tech

Hey guys, as of right now I do not have the pricing and part #'s set up in my system.

If you need info before I post it publicly, feel free to shoot Christina @ Viking a call.

BMR Tech

I am in the process of working these into my system.

Price point will be about $249.95/each.

Basically, the cars making 650+ rwhp will benefit more from these with their superior rebound valving. You can make the B226 regular shock work, these are just better.

Users who are viewing this thread