Video Request

Bybowtie

BOOSTED
Established Member
Since everyone wants to hate on all the new camaros that are going mid 12 on street tires (20's) l would like to see all the mustangs running 12.5 or faster on street tires. NO DRAG RADlALS. Thanks

Bybowtie

BOOSTED
Established Member
2lnwgeg.jpg

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
Op, ford mustang fans have to hate chevy cars. Its the same reason why they hate my challenger. If you are just a domestic fan like me, just let them hate and you go on liking the camaro. I would like to add that the new camaro is pretty awesome.

I am subscribing too though. Im sure they can produce the vids, at least I think so anyway.

Bybowtie

BOOSTED
Established Member
l am with you CobraMark, l just wanna see them. l would love a new challenger, camaro or mustang. l have a stang now l am perfectly happy with. l just wanna see all the cars that can do what they are hating on.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Oh wow, I've been dozens of sub 12.5 videos from the Terminator crowd. Don't have a video (done way back in 2004) but mine ran 11.4 @ 123 on street tires.

There are a lot of people here who do like the new Camaro as well as the Challenger. But it's a Ford forum. Why wouldn't you expect that the majority here to be very heavily biased to Mustangs? IMO that is just what I would expect. Just like I'd expect a Camaro forum to be heavily biased towards the new Camaro. That's one of the laws of the auto world. ;-) :shrug:

Cruzer

11 Second 2V
Established Member
Oh wow, I've been dozens of sub 12.5 videos from the Terminator crowd. Don't have a video (done way back in 2004) but mine ran 11.4 @ 123 on street tires.

There are a lot of people here who do like the new Camaro as well as the Challenger. But it's a Ford forum. Why wouldn't you expect that the majority here to be very heavily biased to Mustangs? IMO that is just what I would expect. Just like I'd expect a Camaro forum to be heavily biased towards the new Camaro. That's one of the laws of the auto world. ;-) :shrug:

Agreed!!!

Users who are viewing this thread