Video of the car collection of the owner of the porsche who died with Paul Walker

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
Heres is a video walk through of the Shop Ae performance of the owner who died today in the car with Paul Walker he had a very sick collection tons of saleens, heres links below, he purchased a very rare 1of4 2003 saleen cobra My friend had for sale on this forum R.I.P!

Amazing Car Collection at AE Performance - YouTube

Heres the real 1 of 4 saleen cobra my friend sold to him

toddssaleencobra1_zps63784d73.jpg

Amazing Car Collection at AE Performance - YouTube

Always Evolving - YouTube

To All My Friends In the car scene.. R.I.P TO Paul Walker And Roger Rodas Died Doing What They Love And Helping People Doing A Charity Event , Let This Be Light to all of my fellow Car Friends/ People In The Car Scene ,We All Like To Drive Fast Sometimes But Things Can Change In a Second, Next Time We Decide To Do Something Stupid ,Lets Try TO Think Twice! 2 Good People Died Today R.I.P 11/30/13 R.I.P Paul Walker and Roger Rodas!

RIPPAULWALKER_zps2f9b911d.jpg

Last edited:

Lemmiwinks

Established Member
Who was that?
Is it this guy?
Pirelli World Challenge

Because it says he got a big love for Saleens etc and there's loads of them in that video.

EDIT: A quick google search seems to say it was Roger Rodas driving. Very sad :(

Last edited:

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
Who was that?
Is it this guy?
Pirelli World Challenge

Because it says he got a big love for Saleens etc and there's loads of them in that video.

Yeah I belive that was him, my friend said he sold his saleen to him, if you check out my links, he is the CEO of Ae Perf @ the exact address of where the accident was he was driving and paul walker was passenger, he has tons of videos of paul walker driving his cars to raise money for charity on the youtube page, and today they were in cali at the shop raising money for the sunami, and last month they posted videos of them raising money for toys for tots

R.I.P! TO Him and Paul walker amazing people :( dieing helping people out

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
OMG I jus got word it was roger... I jus sold him a porsche gt3rs 4.0 last week(on there face book jus today u see the 4.0 I Got for him and the RED CGT...... and talked with him 2 days ago about this is ****ing creepy buying a 2005 very rare white carerra gt 1-5 ever made. And I asked him about his gaurds red 3,500 mile CGT. The one that crashed if it could be made for sale because I have a buyer, I can not express to anyone how much of a passion this man had for cars had very special place in his heart for mustangs especially saleens. A wonderful guy to deal with in the exotic classic and rare car world. When he said he wanted something he would buy it. Was very fair to me with the commissions I made. I can not believe jus looking at my phone now the last words I will see from him is thanks as always ryan for offering it to me but I am going to have to pass....... I wish I would have been able to meet him after over the last 3 yrs spending so much time on the phone and emails expanding his collection. The one car we had been chasing for over a year that we were trying to get again was 1-1 blue 2006 twin turbo saleen.S7 He really wanted that car but the owner would not sale but we had new hope as of the last few days and we were goin after it again...... im still in shock. Today we lost a great man in the automotive scene.

Last edited:

Lemmiwinks

Established Member
Looks like a true Saleen fanatic.
A real shame that happen, shouldn't happen to anybody.
But we all know that many of the cars we play around with are ready to kill you. It does not matter if you're Lewis Hamilton or an average joe. Very dangerous toys even for experienced drivers and a small mistake can have horrible results.
Something all of us have to have in the back of our minds everytime we go out with our cars.

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
To All My Friends In the car scene.. R.I.P TO Paul Walker And Roger Rodas Died Doing What They Love And Helping People Doing A Charity Event , Let This Be Light to all of my fellow Car Friends/ People In The Car Scene ,We All Like To Drive Fast Sometimes But Things Can Change In a Second, Next Time We Decide To Do Something Stupid ,Lets Try TO Think Twice! 2 Good People Died Today R.I.P 11/30/13 R.I.P Paul Walker and Roger Rodas!

RIPPAULWALKER_zps2f9b911d.jpg

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
OMG I jus got word it was roger... I jus sold him a porsche gt3rs 4.0 last week(on there face book jus today u see the 4.0 I Got for him and the RED CGT...... and talked with him 2 days ago about this is ****ing creepy buying a 2005 very rare white carerra gt 1-5 ever made. And I asked him about his gaurds red 3,500 mile CGT. The one that crashed if it could be made for sale because I have a buyer, I can not express to anyone how much of a passion this man had for cars had very special place in his heart for mustangs especially saleens. A wonderful guy to deal with in the exotic classic and rare car world. When he said he wanted something he would buy it. Was very fair to me with the commissions I made. I can not believe jus looking at my phone now the last words I will see from him is thanks as always ryan for offering it to me but I am going to have to pass....... I wish I would have been able to meet him after over the last 3 yrs spending so much time on the phone and emails expanding his collection. The one car we had been chasing for over a year that we were trying to get again was 1-1 blue 2006 twin turbo saleen.S7 He really wanted that car but the owner would not sale but we had new hope as of the last few days and we were goin after it again...... im still in shock. Today we lost a great man in the automotive scene.

Yeah my friend who sold his rare 03 saleen cobra to him said the same thing its a sad day :(

Bad Chariot

Established Member
sorry for your colleagues loss Cobra Man.

A few years ago I was talking to Ben Keaton on 6speedonline and 4 days later he was killed driving his too. That hit me REAL hard too. He was a great car guy!

MachJoe

Established Member
I'm still shocked over this. Doesn't seem real. Such a shame losing 2 great car guys. Prayers go out to their families.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What an awesome collection Roger had. This story just gets more sad every time I read a thread about it. Such a horrible tragedy.

Users who are viewing this thread