Video of my Viper

1Slw98GEETEE

Established Member
Vipers are my dream cars. Wasn't a crazy huge of these styles, except the coupes. But this one looks fantastic. GREAT looking Viper OP. :beer:

Bballplayanick

K1ng C0bRa
Established Member
Hope you understand this is 99% wicked V8 sounding website, don't take kindly to anything else. None-the-less, Vipers are a force to be recon with. Very impressive on the track, helps that it comes with 500 cubic inches.

My 03 Cobra will sound better then any other set up on a car (bassani catted x w/ borla stingers). The Viper has a different sound but sounds mean under WOT!

EVO32570

Established Member
I love the sound of it and it looks badass with those rims/drop. You dont have any friends that will video it for you or you dont wanna let anybody ride in ur whip??

Bballplayanick

K1ng C0bRa
Established Member
I do... but at the time just put something quick together with my girlfriend.

I love the sound of it and it looks badass with those rims/drop. You dont have any friends that will video it for you or you dont wanna let anybody ride in ur whip??

Love the white ZR1! I'm leaning towards an SSG with black striped 08

Very good looking GEN3. I loved mine. Good luck on getting a GEN4 they are beast! :rockon:

Was thinking about it, but for the value... I don't think any car can match up to a Viper. Performance is amazing (not saying a gtr/zr1 is not) and it's very unique compared to other cars!

Would have guessed Gallardo going by the recent trend lol

Users who are viewing this thread