Video of my Viper

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
Awesome looking car, man!

I really like the design of the SRT10 Viper and the GTS even more. I had the opportunity to drive one not too long ago as we were going to purchase it from a friend. My wife and I decided it rode too harsh to say the least. The rear end had a sway about it under full throttle I didnt like at all. I wish the Viper was more refined such as a Z06 Corvette. We ended up not buying the Viper and bought another Corvette.

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Absolutely beautiful. I still don't love the sound of a Viper but their looks more than make up for it! And I'm not usually a fan of black wheels but I am with a little accent lip, be that color or polished, etc... nice choice.

Bballplayanick

K1ng C0bRa
Established Member
More pics as requested..

dmmm.jpg

emw.jpg

dmke.jpg

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
More pics of girl at the end of video, so I have an idea if I buy it from you what my wife might look like posing with it.

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
Hope you understand this is 99% wicked V8 sounding website, don't take kindly to anything else. None-the-less, Vipers are a force to be recon with. Very impressive on the track, helps that it comes with 500 cubic inches.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
I liked the picture at the end of the video. I'd like to request more pictures from that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread