Video of my True Street runs at Atco

TurboFox54

Established Member
Had a good time at Atco. Took 6th in TS despite the issues I was having with the car. I'm hoping to be able to be ready for the Charlotte NMRA race. Thanks to 2bscrewed for the video.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt1B_oQhMUw"]YouTube- Ryvers Atco.wmv[/nomedia]

2V99GT

SVT God
Established Member
very nice... are you still 6 rib? can't tell from the video. what is your pulley combo to achieve 20lbs with your F1?

NateV8

Established Member
Damnn that thing is sick! What tires are you running in the back? I definitely wouldn't expect a stock looking Mach with stock wheels to be running low 10s if I saw that at the track!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sick is right! I loved the small clip on the street at the 1 minute mark. Man does your Mach sound nice!!

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
Damnn that thing is sick! What tires are you running in the back? I definitely wouldn't expect a stock looking Mach with stock wheels to be running low 10s if I saw that at the track!

You would if it was running. You can hear the blower a mile away! haha

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
Nice. I was at atco for a bit and walked right past your car. The hood was down at the time and I never would have pegged it for being that fast.

TurboFox54

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments.yeah it is Corey's old car. I bought it last year from him and have made a lot of changes but still tryin to keep it real low key the way he had it. I like the blower but there is no hidin it when it is runnin lol. I have an 8 rib setup with a 10% od crank and 4.2 blower bulley. My setup isn't typical as my blower has the 5.73 gearset versus the normal 5.40 gears in most F series blowers. I was on 325/45/17 M&H's which are awesome tires. I am still not sure why I was hittin a rev limiter on the passes but it was makin my 1/8th mile times anywhere from .2-.3 off and down 4-7 mph from my runs with the old motor combo which went 10.15@137. I couldn't datalog due to a laptop compatibility issue. I think if I could have gotten the middle of the runs right it would have gone high 9's @ 140-142. Not too bad for a 3850 race weight with me in it. I have the motor back out right now as I am having oil in the combustion chambers which has been a problem since I got the motor from the builder. Hopefully we will get it right soon.

Last edited:

BLK_03

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments.yeah it is Corey's old car. I bought it last year from him and have made a lot of changes but still tryin to keep it real low key the way he had it. I like the blower but there is no hidin it when it is runnin lol. I have an 8 rib setup with a 10% od crank and 4.2 blower bulley. My setup isn't typical as my blower has the 5.73 gearset versus the normal 5.40 gears in most F series blowers. I was on 325/45/17 M&H's which are awesome tires. I am still not sure why I was hittin a rev limiter on the passes but it was makin my 1/8th mile times anywhere from .2-.3 off and down 4-7 mph from my runs with the old motor combo which went 10.15@137. I couldn't datalog due to a laptop compatibility issue. I think if I could have gotten the middle of the runs right it would have gone high 9's @ 140-142. Not too bad for a 3850 race weight with me in it. I have the motor back out right now as I am having oil in the combustion chambers which has been a problem since I got the motor from the builder. Hopefully we will get it right soon.

Please measure your ring gap and report back to this thread or pm me.

Users who are viewing this thread