Video of my C6 Z06

lxboy

Established Member
meh,

you made a mistake. i own both, and likely would not have bought the gt500 if i had the chance to test drive it first. my h/c/i/exhaust z makes 580rwhp and pretty much spoils it for any future car i could imagine owning besides something from italy. z06 feels like a go-kart, while the gt500 feels like it could go off the road at any second. now that its cold here in wisconsin, i literally have to do a small burnout to heat the tires up every single time i drive the car if i want to have any chance of getting traction anywhere in second gear.

somebody call the wambulance. "sniffle sniffle, my 600+rwtq car wont dead hook in 2nd gear when its cold out what a piece of shit."

I understand after driving a modded Z06 any mustang would feel like a commuter. before you go bashing the GT 500 have you done any suspension work, weight savings, hell even some stickier tires?

How about instead of a pulley and tune you give that thing a chance with some tires and a driver mod

Last edited:

96lazervert

Established Member
Damn bro, it's his car. Let him bash it if he wants.

somebody call the wambulance. "sniffle sniffle, my 600+rwtq car wont dead hook in 2nd gear when its cold out what a piece of shit."

I understand after driving a modded Z06 any mustang would feel like a commuter. before you go bashing the GT 500 have you done any suspension work, weight savings, hell even some stickier tires?

How about instead of a pulley and tune you give that thing a chance with some tires and a driver mod

lxboy

Established Member
he can bash away.

But it isnt fair to tell someone who just plunked down 60k of hard earned money that they made a mistake because its not a Zo6.

and who the hell buys a car without test driving it??

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
i make a little more hp, but yours hooks much better and i have 345 nt05r's... sounds soo sick... great video!!!

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
he can bash away.

But it isnt fair to tell someone who just plunked down 60k of hard earned money that they made a mistake because its not a Zo6.

and who the hell buys a car without test driving it??

calm down nancy. he said he traded in his z06 for a gt500. in my opinion, that's a mistake---take it for what its worth, but its a downgrade, not an upgrade---unless you want a pure drag car, which maybe he does??

i've bought my last three cars without test driving them. my wife surprised me with the z06---complete surprise, it was sitting in my massive ****ing garage one day when i came home from work. obviously, the car is everything its made up to be and that much more. then i had the dealership locate a cts-v for me. i had never seen one in person before, let alone sat in one, ridden or driven one before. anyone who's driven a cts-v will agree it makes the ultimate daily driver. it is my favorite car to drive--period. and i can take my 3 kids in it. and yes, i ordered the gt500 6 months ago and put money down on it, to get the exact options i wanted. walk into a dealership with your ratted out, 25 year old car and ask to test drive a '13gt500 and see what happens---get it on tape please

R1Lello

Established Member
calm down nancy. he said he traded in his z06 for a gt500. in my opinion, that's a mistake---take it for what its worth, but its a downgrade, not an upgrade---unless you want a pure drag car, which maybe he does??

i've bought my last three cars without test driving them. my wife surprised me with the z06---complete surprise, it was sitting in my massive ****ing garage one day when i came home from work. obviously, the car is everything its made up to be and that much more. then i had the dealership locate a cts-v for me. i had never seen one in person before, let alone sat in one, ridden or driven one before. anyone who's driven a cts-v will agree it makes the ultimate daily driver. it is my favorite car to drive--period. and i can take my 3 kids in it. and yes, i ordered the gt500 6 months ago and put money down on it, to get the exact options i wanted. walk into a dealership with your ratted out, 25 year old car and ask to test drive a '13gt500 and see what happens---get it on tape please

good response !!!:beer:

RunninRed

I'm Your Huckleberry
Established Member
Thanks again guys. Doing a cruise in this morning. Then a 65 mile cruise to the track for some racing later today. Blue oval ford bash in Panama City, Fl. Got the GoPro with me! More vids to come!

Oh and btw. I'm running 345 Michelin Pilot Super Sports on the rear.

Last edited:

Whatcop?

Established Member
Congrats. I was just at vengeance yesterday and they rolled out a black Z06 making 608whp that was only a H/C/I car. Totally blew my mind.

By the way I am the guy that dropped the exhaust valve with just a cam from vengeance lol.

lxboy

Established Member

well let me just say you have a wonderful wife. Does she have a sister?

2nd i respect your opinion as you have owned both vehicles, congrats on the massive garage, and owning three of the nastiest vehicles out. Anything else you feel the need to share maybe credit score, gold chain collection, penis size?

and lastly my notch is a 93' becomes a classic in jan:rockon: i cant trade it in at a dealership, but for some reason every time i take it out someone asks:thumbsup: how much i want for it

bobafett

Established Member
Very nice OP. car sounds nasty. the C6Z is a revolutionary car that holds its own in every aspect. I too agree that its just the next level-thus coming from a C6Z and 04 Cobra owner...enjoy in good health...:beer:

FWIW Ive always felt like the best and most unbiased opinions come from those who arent "brand loyal" and have no objections to owning...lets say a chevy and a ford at the same time...

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
well let me just say you have a wonderful wife. Does she have a sister?

2nd i respect your opinion as you have owned both vehicles, congrats on the massive garage, and owning three of the nastiest vehicles out. Anything else you feel the need to share maybe credit score, gold chain collection, penis size?

and lastly my notch is a 93' becomes a classic in jan:rockon: i cant trade it in at a dealership, but for some reason every time i take it out someone asks:thumbsup: how much i want for it

wife does not have a sister

credit score--who knows/cares??
gold chain collection--i'm not a jewelry person so nothing at all--don't even typically wear my wedding ring
penis size---small, why else would i have the vette

by the way, how much do you want for the notch??

rford13

Established Member
I'm so jeoulous of the sound your car makes, unbelievable. what did you use for an external mic on your gopro? I can't seem to get a decent video because of all the wind noise and I love the mic outside and the camera inside.

Tunedprt91

Established Member
1. Loving the color you picked
2. The shifting omg
3. Car sounds like an animal and the acceleration seemed brutal.

I have a c5z and all I need is my car to sound like yours lol. Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread