Video: my first time suspending!

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
went to west virginia last weekend to give body suspension a try just for the hell of it, had an awesome time! put a video together, check it out...

[youtube_browser]UmqCEaxvK10[/youtube_browser]

that's my first real attempt at video editing, let me know what you think!
when all was said and done i suspended for about 20 minutes or so total. after the first 5 minutes or so it was no problem, could've hung up there all day!
post up any questions, more than happy to answer them. oh, and please hold the comments on my sexiness; i already know... :lol1:

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
hey man, i'll try just about anything once:-D i still have sky diving, SCUBA diving, at least 1 amateur MMA fight(after i start lifting again and actually get in shape of course), rock climbing, BASE jumping, bungee jumping, and a lot of other shit on my list to do:rockon:
we're planning on heading down to WV again next month, this time with more video cameras and some sort of actual 'plan' lol, so i should have another, better, video up next month too. have another friend that says he's thinking about suspending but we'll see. everyone says they'll do it, then most of them puss out, lol.

Last edited:

hittinboost

Established Member
It's cool you tried it, but personally I would have no desire to hang from my skin. I wouldn't consider it an adrenaline rush or even remotely close to anything else like skydiving, mma fighting, rock climbing or base jumping, etc.

Evil_SVT

Established Member
WTF!!!!!!!!!!

wtf.gif

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Dude you've lost your f'n mind!! A girl I went to preschool with does that shit, she posted some video's up on facebook a while back. Although her's was at night in the middle of the woods and a little more freaky.

tony soprano

Established Member
I thought for sure at the end of the video there would be a bunch of little kids that would take turns smacking you with a stick until candy fell out of you.

musclefan21

Established Member
Why would one feel the need to suspend?

a) Because they arent right in the head

b ) all of the above

Correct answer is b.

Users who are viewing this thread