Video: Kind of Loud C63

Fourcam330

Established Member
You gained about 6mph and only took off one tenth?...from your last time?...

Very nice run man. I can see this thing in 10's very soon....

That's a customer car in FL. Mine hasn't seen the track since last summer due to all the MIR Fall/Winter cancellations.

Previous to this Keith's last best pass was [email protected]

He's now run about a dozen 11.2s@124+ (124.8 highest) at 3 different FL tracks (Orlando, PBIR, Bradenton) on 3 different days.

Cams are next and we expect 130mph traps (stock cams are almost Modular N/A 4.6/4V small in these motors, only way to pass emissions) N/A.

Thanks!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That was one nice burnout for sure. Glad the subsequent track run video was posted, too. That is one fast Benz!

LS-WHAT?

Established Member
This one was doing sound recordings for Forza Motorsports 3

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt_SQsom_nw"]YouTube- Forza Motorsport 3, 2008 Mercedes C63 AMG dyno[/ame]

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
Not sure what model I saw the other day but this guys sounded badass he had exaust it was the last model not the new new ones but prob mid '2000ish AMG SERIES with a v8 prob c63, thing sounded so badass,sounded like a vette with exaust!I was @ the gas station pumping gas in my stang, and I hear it and was like oh snap:eek:! and he lol when he saw my face and waved lol :thumbsup:

I wish I wasnt stopped pumping gas, I wouldnt of mind racing thatcar and losing lol

Last edited:

Fourcam330

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread