Video from the infield at Preakness this past weekend NWS (cleavage, drunkness, etc)

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
I had my GoPro on for a couple of hours hanging from my neck most of the time, capturing anything and everything we saw that we walked by. Yes, parts of Mrs HD are in it. Those of you that are not familiar with Preakness, it's one of the bigger horse races In Baltimore MD along with the Kentucky Derby. The horse "I'll Have Another" is a contender for the Triple Crown.

[youtube_browser]w6xrWJyJ5hU[/youtube_browser]

This girl plowed through that styrofoam cooler like Godzilla, more of that in video
0b3507f3.jpg

b3b0e0f4.jpg

0afbc39f.jpg

bc3da36f.jpg

49762e83.jpg

e1f84c40.jpg

c1ea5a0a.jpg

80ad1705.jpg

fa0782d6.jpg

fdfaf855.jpg

702e4615.jpg

ee2ed67d.jpg

Last edited:

Blackedout

Established Member
Looked like a good time.... as for MRS HD for some reason I couldn't read the front of her shirt... :beer:

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
Haha, thanks guys. Yeah this event is a lot of fun and the infield can be quite the entertainment at times.

Dave I hadn't been in a few years and I liked the bottomless cup this year for the one price. We were drinking at 9am...

I've been in the company tents/suites before and I like the infield so much better with the unknown about to happen.

Added some more pics.

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
Thanks guys, yeah there were a lot of nice racks that day. The entire field was full of 9/10's

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, I've been to Saratoga before and have never seen a party scene like that. Some were passed out drunk on the grass. Wow. Is this common at the Preakness?

LUBaseball2

Established Member
Wow, I've been to Saratoga before and have never seen a party scene like that. Some were passed out drunk on the grass. Wow. Is this common at the Preakness?

lol yea last year I saw on the news people were running along the top of the porter johns while people were trying to knock them off with beers bottles and crap.. apparently its always real rowdy

Users who are viewing this thread