Video from the drag strip....

1.8t

Established Member
Video contains an STI, a GTI, a Evo, and a VR4. My friends took the video of all of our runs and made it into a pinks spoof. Its mildly entertaining, but I figured I would post it for those who might enjoy it. All runs on pump gas/full weight for everyone. I am still on the stock clutch/FMIC, so I only made one run and quit while I was ahead. The Sti is owned by my little brother and he and his buds did the acting for the pinks spoof, they are a bit retarded:loser::-D . Anyways, here ya go...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6737209791046004758

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm a Pinks fan, so that video was pretty cool. Especially towards the end when the bickering started about who gets what. Your bald buddy fit the part really well, too. Nicely done!!

1.8t

Established Member
Stopsign32v said:
No fast cars? :(

Pump gas and stock clutches keep most turbo cars from putting down anything decent. Also, the cars have very few mods, making it even harder to put down anything decent.

carguy19

Established Member
1.8t said:
Pump gas and stock clutches keep most turbo cars from putting down anything decent. Also, the cars have very few mods, making it even harder to put down anything decent.

My STI went 11.30 @ 128 with a stock clutch and stock tires on 93 octane.

It also got 25mpg ;)

I miss that car.

Users who are viewing this thread