Vid: Slow Acceleration vid of my 01 Cobra. Think I'm too loud?

hus

SPDJNKY
Established Member
Thanks guys. But you guys don't think a catted H is going hurt me to bad power wise?

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
Honestly, it sounds good driving it, I just figured it was a little to loud driving it around in town but I'm glad to know the majority here think it's pretty decent. My biggest complaint about it is me smelling like exhaust after driving with the windows down and especially with the top down. I can live with the smell and it's not a dd so people at work aren't smelling me all day but when the wife and I go out to eat on the weekends sometimes I can smell the exhaust over my steak :-D

+1

Funny that you say that. My wife doesnt like to take my car anywhere cuz we smell like car afterwords but I on the other hand dont really care. Just have a can of Axe w/you and your all set.

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
Honestly, it sounds good driving it, I just figured it was a little to loud driving it around in town but I'm glad to know the majority here think it's pretty decent. My biggest complaint about it is me smelling like exhaust after driving with the windows down and especially with the top down. I can live with the smell and it's not a dd so people at work aren't smelling me all day but when the wife and I go out to eat on the weekends sometimes I can smell the exhaust over my steak :-D

Thats one of the things I miss about my 01 GT is smelling the exhaust fumes every day! MMM...good! :rockon:

kuruma

Established Member

I know some women who love that exhaust smell. They get off on it.

:thumbsup:

hus

SPDJNKY
Established Member
I guess I'm just going to leave it alone. Although I'm still up in the air about smelling like exhaust everytime I drive it...but I'll get over it :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread