Vid of my Cobra after mods....

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
Everything is pretty much done on the car for now. There is more suspension stuff at Jason's ready to go on, a throttle body & plenum, and a clutch setup is coming soon as well.

In the mean time i spent the weekend hiding from the storm in Binghamton, NY......great drive in the Cobra. Here's a good driveby vid I did of it on Saturday while everyone around MD was drowning.......

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpYPGyQlPEE"]03 Cobra Borla Stingers & Catted X....driveby - YouTube[/nomedia]

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
Actually it's a BBK catted X...I know I am about to get some boo's and hiss's but I have used them before and they work. Just can't justify another $150 or so just to have MagnaFlow printed on it, lol.....

TerminatorSVT03, Naaaahhhh.....I am loving the Borla setup! That thing sounds great at ALL RPM's!

Thanks guys, and thanks to Jason for helping out so much!:thumbsup::beer:

By the way, for those of you who have never taken your car on a trip..you don't know what you are missing! It's such a nice car on the open road. Made the trip back on one tank, too (barley, lol)!

TRBO VNM

Sounds awesome Chris. Glad I could help. I have a couple others here to wrap up and then get yours in to finish up the rest of the suspension and chassis stiffening. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread