Vid of my car on the gas

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Yeah. I checked it after every pass. It didn't drop much. from 950 to 850-900. BUT after some thinking I realized I sprayed it 5 times. I'm thinking the last pass I prob finished off whats in the bottle. Im going to take it out and weigh it. Another guy at the track said he gets 3 passes on a 150 shot so im thinking mine ran out on the last pass.

What size jet are you running anyways? Still working on the NANO quote too.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Okay here we go. First off the price on their site should be $319.95 but it hasn't been changed yet.

Do the 3000psi Universal Kit which comes with....

NANO Bottle
Pressure gauge on the regulator
On/Off valve
Line for attaching the NANO bottle to your existing nitrous bottle
Check valve
Bracket to mount bottle

Here's the link...

Nano: Nitrous on Steroids!

Make sure you have somewhere local to fill the NANO bottle. Like an indoor shooting range, scuba shop, or a paintball store. I fill mine at an indoor shooting range and it only costs me $5.31 to fill with "compressed air".

rw95gt

Yes, it's stock.
Established Member
Typing from my phone.

I use a .052 nitrous jet with a .028 fuel jet. These will change though. Im going to possibly run a stand alone fuel system. This will take the pressure off the stock pumps and leave me room to grow. So the nano kit would be 319 with out shipping? Im going to check around on a place to fill it.

Not sure who asked but my 2 step is set at 4300.

Also thanks everyone. Im very happy with the car. Im going to a better track on nov 19th. So we will see what happens.

Islandcat

Established Member
Careful...Quite a few lethalZ cammed C6Zs around here...

Sick setup!! Congrats to you Sir!!!

Its some personal friends of mine. I know what they have. I think i could handle one now ( c5 zo6 heads and cams exhaust 440 to the wheels ). The other one is his dad. He has all of that plus a supercharger on his. it makes 580 to the wheels.

Illtaketwlight

Established Member
Is this your setup?

Yes, engine build is the only part that's not complete. Two stage fogger systems are plumbed up and electronics are done. If you want PM me and i can share some info on a stand a lone fuel system that can make adjustments a breeze.
Here's a mock up pic.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Typing from my phone.

I use a .052 nitrous jet with a .028 fuel jet. These will change though. Im going to possibly run a stand alone fuel system. This will take the pressure off the stock pumps and leave me room to grow. So the nano kit would be 319 with out shipping? Im going to check around on a place to fill it.

We'll do free shipping on it.

Blackmax

Established Member
Typing from my phone.

Not sure who asked but my 2 step is set at 4300.

Also thanks everyone. Im very happy with the car. Im going to a better track on nov 19th. So we will see what happens.

I also find 4300 to work best, any chance you'll spill the beans on your suspension set up ? :beer:

rw95gt

Yes, it's stock.
Established Member
I have bent the passenger axle. Im on moser axles now. My suspension is just a upper only and a mount for it. I still run the stock front sway bar. I took it off but put it back on and it picked up in the 60 so i left it on.

I will get with u posi thats a good deal.

adamford150

Established Member
Is this your setup?

Yes, engine build is the only part that's not complete. Two stage fogger systems are plumbed up and electronics are done. If you want PM me and i can share some info on a stand a lone fuel system that can make adjustments a breeze.
Here's a mock up pic.

Induction Solutions FTW

Yeah. I checked it after every pass. It didn't drop much. from 950 to 850-900. BUT after some thinking I realized I sprayed it 5 times. I'm thinking the last pass I prob finished off whats in the bottle. I'm going to take it out and weigh it. Another guy at the track said he gets 3 passes on a 150 shot so I'm thinking mine ran out on the last pass.

QUOTE]

Yea 3 passes is about all i would run it in competition. you have to get the bottle so hot to get the pressure up after that the nitrous turns to a gas and becomes unpredictable. If you 1.35 60 again like you did on that last pass on a fresh bottle i don't have an doubts it will go 9s. Like you said at the track now you just have to make it repeatable.

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
Congrats man nice runs and a killer 60ft.

As far as the back half mph...how much do you think you should pick up?

rw95gt

Yes, it's stock.
Established Member
Congrats man nice runs and a killer 60ft.

As far as the back half mph...how much do you think you should pick up?

I figured it would pick up 32 to 35 on the back half. But between figuring out the car on spray for the first 3 passes my last 2 passes of the day I would bet the bottle was running low.

On just the eaton it picks up 31mph.

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
I figured it would pick that maup 32 to 35 on the back half. But between figuring out the car on spray for the first 3 passes my last 2 passes of the day I would bet the bottle was running low.

On just the eaton it picks up 31mph.

You're car is really running well.

When I was making 760rwhp I went 10.39 at 140 in 50degree weather and a crappy 60ft. So you probably will run close to 140 w the chemical intercooler..!!!

Also just food for thought...the higher you rev these car the more mph they run especially in the higher gears. So if your shift were a little early may also lead to the lower mph. My car usually picks up 33-35mph (1/8 118-119 and 1/4 151-154)but it's a turbo car and that's what they do. Also I'm not getting it done on the front half or my shit box would go 8's. lol

When you speak of the upper bracket....Have you changed your instant center?

Tony

Last edited:

rw95gt

Yes, it's stock.
Established Member
The ic is changed. I did a good bit of research before i decided what i wanted to do suspension wise. A friend of mine recomended researching changing the ic. I was going to modify my stock bracket but wanted a stronger bracket so i just went with a metco bracket and used the lower mounting location.

Users who are viewing this thread