vid of my car on I drive in orlando FFW 06?

blacktransam

Established Member
well driving down I drive during FUN FORD i ran into a pack of stangs.. one was i white 03-04 cobra guys worked for METCO.. took video of the events.. i just wanted to see it.. we all stopped and talked and the guys were super cool..

they said the vid may be posted on bad mustang club?? but i can't find a link to that site..

Thanks in advance..

Mike

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
Yeah that was me driving, KB's car is kinda quick, but no match for a cam/ n20 car. He has the videos, but he has been busy the last few days. He said he will be posting them up within the next few days. Mike next year I will have mine down there so we can try this again lol.

Great meeting you guys! See ya next year!

Danny

93fakesnake

Established Member
Hey Mike I'll have those vids up in the next day or so. Next year we need to do it again that was fun. Good meeting ya'll.

blacktransam

Established Member
ok cool.. LOL i just wanted to see vids from outside my car.. it seems i'm always the camera guy.. LOL.. yeah guys we'll see ya'll next year..hopefully by then i'll be forged :)

93fakesnake

Established Member
Hopefully I'll have my ported blower and straight axle on by then so we can do that again. We need to meet up again and hang out and get some real good video... Ya'll need to come to Georgia next month for FFW there. It gets wild there.

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
Yah may as well ride on up and Check out our neck of the woods lol. It gets really crazy after the track closed in Commerce. Like KB said it was great meeting ya fellas, hope to do it next year again!

blacktransam

Established Member
hmm that sounds like a good time.. i may have to do that..chris you down for a road trip?? i gotta get my new tranny in baddly.. but i might still head up.. lemme check my work schedule
Mike

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Another bump for ya! I'd love to see the video, too. :)

Nice TransAm. I used to have a '94 Callaway Camaro. Guy in Florida bought it back in 2000. He kind of destroyed it. It was a fun car.

Users who are viewing this thread