Vid of my C5 Vette: Huge Cam, Headers, O/R Xpipe, SLP Loudmouth

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
I sold my cobra bc I had to not bc I wanted to. I bought this Vette for half the price I sold my Cobra for. The vid is before the full street tune, it runs strong considering the little money I put into it.

I like the FRC but wanted the removable top. I never see c5 coupes with much done to them which is what I like about this car.

My Cobra was far more fun to drive when it came to racing and what not, but this is a much nicer car to cruise in. Like what's been discussed before the Cobra is a muscle car the Vette is a sports car. I enjoyed my Cobra but this is a different car that a lot of you would probably enjoy if you took it for a ride, a few may enjoy it more than your twin screw cobra.

The coupe and fixed roof are very close is weight the reason you see the frc weighing in at a lot less is bc the coupe typically comes with far more options which add to the overall weight. Same optioned coupe vs frc should be at far less than 100 lbs difference. It's crazy how much you can fit in the back of thiss thing too lol

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Here is a little vid of my old Cobra... Sure do miss her :(

[youtube_browser]4_w3G0DYcVc[/youtube_browser]

Phiber Optik

Established Member
my FRC with power seat and 18 & 19" iForged wheels weights 2980lbs (no weight reduction mods at all)

Users who are viewing this thread