Vid of me vs. 03 cobra, 06 Z06, and R6

HoustonGT

Established Member
G-Z06 said:
Good friend of mine just got his 06 Z back out of the shop yesterday.

672rwhp with Kit
520rwhp off the Kit

Custom Cam
150 TNT Wet Kit
1 7/8 headers

Its now in the shop getting a custom stereo but I will be sure to get videos of it when its on the street.
Garrett, did you get your car back?

aaronyarracs

justav6 said:
it would put you faster than a KB cobra. i have a buddy,that has a new z06,with a fast intake,comp custom cam,full exhaust,and a small shot,and tune= 9.88et,and streetable.wicked car
thats funny cuz i seen a new z06 at the track runnin 12s must get some sick hp outa a cam and exhaust I cant really talk shit cuz my kb @ 19 psi only runs 10.9@ 133 wish i could run 9s with a cam and exhaust

Wild Bill

Established Member
Nice races but I've got a few questions.Are you only spraying in 3rd gear?If so why?No wonder you couldnt put a few bus lengths on one if only spraying in 1 gear!Honestly I have upper only and port and raced a friend here in vegas and he was able to put only 2 cars on me to 140.Thats only with 496rwp.Are you ported?You should be making 620+ on the shot.Is that Z stock?Im just asking because my buddy has upper/lower ported n20 04 (150 shot) and was destroying cars a lot faster than a stock C6 Z06.One of his best when he put about 2-3 buslengths on a bolt-on viper with a 150 shot.Im just saying if your going to spray it maybe you should more than one gear.

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
Pegilyn said:
Nice races but I've got a few questions.Are you only spraying in 3rd gear?If so why?No wonder you couldnt put a few bus lengths on one if only spraying in 1 gear!Honestly I have upper only and port and raced a friend here in vegas and he was able to put only 2 cars on me to 140.Thats only with 496rwp.Are you ported?You should be making 620+ on the shot.Is that Z stock?Im just asking because my buddy has upper/lower ported n20 04 (150 shot) and was destroying cars a lot faster than a stock C6 Z06.One of his best when he put about 2-3 buslengths on a bolt-on viper with a 150 shot.Im just saying if your going to spray it maybe you should more than one gear.

the n2o window switch was not working correctly.... supposed to come on at 3000 rpms wot but wasnt commin on till like 4500 then when he shifted into 4th same thing didnt come on till like 5000rpms that time.

Users who are viewing this thread