Vid of me vs. 03 cobra, 06 Z06, and R6

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
Holy phuck is the z06 that quick?? Man I really need to get me one of those and I only weigh about 170lbs. One Day one day… :(

Cam/Exhaust on that vette = DEADLY :eek:

Last edited:

Fadis_Z

Established Member
Snakebite2k5 said:
Holy phuck is the z06 that quick?? Man I really need to get me one of those and I only weigh about 170lbs. One Day one day… :(

Cam/Exhaust on that vette = DEADLY :eek:

Yes, it is that fast. I have raced a 490 rwhp A4 camaro, a 465 rwhp TA, and a 473 rwhp FRC and beat them all. You can see some of my vids in this section of the forum. Car is unreal!!

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
Fadis_Z said:
Yes, it is that fast. I have raced a 490 rwhp A4 camaro, a 465 rwhp TA, and a 473 rwhp FRC and beat them all. You can see some of my vids in this section of the forum. Car is unreal!!

i hate u all with the new Z

:whine: :whine: :whine: :( :( :(

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Z06 Owns :bowdown:

hmm a cam, small shot, and bolt ons............................. :burn:

G-Z06

"GHOST MACHINE"
Established Member
Good friend of mine just got his 06 Z back out of the shop yesterday.

672rwhp with Kit
520rwhp off the Kit

Custom Cam
150 TNT Wet Kit
1 7/8 headers

Its now in the shop getting a custom stereo but I will be sure to get videos of it when its on the street.

bubbrubb

fubu795 said:
Just threw a quick video together of me racing some people last week. I raced an 03 cobra with similar mods, Brand New 06 Z06, and an R6, not sure what year it was. Enjoy!

Me Racing Some People
Great video! glad to see the pgh cobras out having a good time! hopefully I'll meet up with you guys after I get my GT500 - I know it'd get killed, but hey, its all in the name of fun:beer:
also, you've got a PM, I was just curious to see if the black z06 is my neighbor (I doubt it, but he has a black with the comp. grey wheels as well)

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Holy phook!!!! If that's stock, it's the fastest ~450rwhp car in the world!

Great vid :thumbsup:

Lankhoss

Established Member
Yeah, they're that fast. Next week I'm getting a bolt on package (intake, headers, tune) and it should put me almost as fast as a KB Cobra :D

raiders03

Banned
Lankhoss said:
Yeah, they're that fast. Next week I'm getting a bolt on package (intake, headers, tune) and it should put me almost as fast as a KB Cobra :D

Should be close or as fast as a KB Cobra depending on the boost. I was even with a friend of mines 545rwhp KB cobra when I was stock. He had a mild tune with only 15 psi setup on shiity 91 octane. Now I got kooks headers,cai, ported tb, and cam with 569rwhp tuned at Synergy. It is amazing how fast this car is with the hp it has. My last car was a 640rwhp 03 Cobra. I do not think it would even come close to my new Z. :rockon:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
EatonLS-1s said:
Should be close or as fast as a KB Cobra depending on the boost. I was even with a friend of mines 545rwhp KB cobra when I was stock. He had a mild tune with only 15 psi setup on shiity 91 octane. Now I got kooks headers,cai, ported tb, and cam with 569rwhp tuned at Synergy. It is amazing how fast this car is with the hp it has. My last car was a 640rwhp 03 Cobra. I do not think it would even come close to my new Z. :rockon:
can you tell us about your ported TB and cam spec/manufacturer. Also how bad does it lope?

raiders03

Banned
It idles great and has the sound of a big block. It does not lope to bad at all just sounds sick. You will have to call Synergy Motorsports in Fremont cali if you want the specs. It is there stage 2 cam. I think they sent my tb to AFR for porting.

Z06

Established Member
Lankhoss said:

Whats the deal on a KB cobra? i thought u had beat one in one of rick's video?? or it wasnt, im pretty sure i saw a video of a new Z beating a KB cobra. Not too sure, feel free to correct me! Get races up ASAP as u get that package hooked up! :burn:

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
I woudl think a upper and lower pulley cobra with a 100 shot would trap 130ish? He hung with you pretty well for your mods

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
o3SnakeBite said:
I woudl think a upper and lower pulley cobra with a 100 shot would trap 130ish? He hung with you pretty well for your mods

yea man too bad we didnt get my race vs the z06 on tape.... i lost by about a 3 feet from a 40 roll to 150 :cryying:

buxracing

I've gone to the darkside
Established Member
Great vid!!! I've been itching to run a new Z06, when I finally decide where I'm moving (just sold my condo in Cali) i'll need to find someone with one and take a vid! Will probably be in the Tenn/Kentucky area!

Users who are viewing this thread