2008-Locus-Plethore-Front-Angle-1280x960.jpg

2008-Locus-Plethore-Side-1024x768.jpg

2008-Locus-Plethore-Side-Angle-1280x960.jpg

Article:
http://www.seriouswheels.com/cars/top-2008-Locus-Plethore.htm

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Just because it comes with 1,300bhp doesn't means it is a Veyron killer. How well will this car be able to handle at high speeds, and how well can it plant it to the ground. It will be interesting to see once it gets tested.

Red94SVT

Established Member
looks like a ferrari f430, a Lambo gallardo and a Mclaren F1 had a threesome... not that bad looking though can wait to see a vid....

edit: it apperently has the same seating setup as the F1 as well

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I'm always skeptical about these small supercar manufacturers. You can tell the quality is much worse than something from a manufacturer, which is a given. But if you're gonna be in a 1300hp car I want to know that it is gonna hold up. This thing just looks flimsy and cheap to me.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Looks ok. Doubt it will be anywhere near as refined as the Veyron. If it does beat the Veyron it will be second to do so as the Viper Venom 1000 has already done it.

openaccount

Established Member
04MystiCobra said:
Looks ok. Doubt it will be anywhere near as refined as the Veyron. If it does beat the Veyron it will be second to do so as the Viper Venom 1000 has already done it.

0-200 not in top speed. Not to mention the venom is a modified car not a production one. With enough time and money you could make anything faster.

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225
Established Member
it looks different and unique, and that is good :thumbsup: i like the way it looks. it reminds me of a cross between a Lambo and a Zonda :coolman:

i am not sure how well this car will perform in terms of top speed against the veyron but i wouldn't be surprised if it goes at least 230 mph.

the new american supercar the ultimate aero TT hit a verified top speed of 241.4 mph last may and they were supposed to try and beat the veyrons top speed of 253 mph by the end of this month. :rockon: this is the link to their site and pix of that car > www.shelbysupercars.com

Last edited:

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member
32V NACobra said:
I like it. Love those deep dish rear wheels
The rear wheels I think are 405? Or something insaely wide, the widest wheels ever on a car. I'll try to find a picture of the rear.
*Edit* Best I could do:
2007-locus-supercar-rear-section-1280x960.jpg

2007_Locus_Plethore2.jpg

These two look familiar? :D j/k
Locus-Plethore2.jpg

drive_celica_frnt.jpg

Last edited:

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225
Established Member
its says that this new Locus Plethore costs $330k in Canadien dollars. does anybody know how much that is in American money?

Last edited:

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225
Established Member
man does that car ever look good in black :bowdown: if that car does indeed retail for $300k in US $$$ then i think you are getting alot of exotic car for your $$$ right there imo :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread