Very Stance. Many Flush. Such Rim. Wow.

brandonflood123

Established Member
looks great bro, please dont tell me thats a static drop tho? i mean its your car but from personal experience with static drops. that ride must be hell if you gotta drive everywhere like that

Erick

Established Member
IMPRESSIVE!
That thing is dialed-in! I can't imagine that is ride height though right?

looks great but what is "stance"?
The way the car is sitting overall refers to stance. You can take any car and lower quite a bit it on it's factory wheels but the stance and it's overall look isn't going to look great because the wheels do not fit the wheel well in height or width. When the wheel fit's flush and IMO the tires are recommended sizes for the wheel, you end up with a great stance like Turka's.

Kyle5.0

still wishing
Established Member
look amazing! if you don't mind me asking what do you mean by square rim? like a 0 offset?

Square mean he is running the same size wheels on all 4 corners. So the fronts and rears are both 20x10

Stance and wheel setup are perfect man

Last edited:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Yo u need moar hella flush dawg. That would be tight as ****
Wicked 4 sho

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Looks great and you do get used to driving a car lowered to the deck...my C5Z was all the way down on stock bolts, you quickly develop the situational awareness to avoid trouble spots in the road, parking lots etc...

NoSloCoupe

Established Member
Man, reading this thread and have no idea as to what some of you are talking about...getting old sucks,lol. Square wheels,static drop,etc.

GT915

Established Member
Looks killer...I especially like the concave wheels on the front as opposed to all the flat faced ones out there. If I remember right, you used to have 19x9.5 SC5 wheels with 255/40/19s at each corner. How does it drive and handle now as oppose to your old setup? You still on coilovers?

BMR Tech

Looks good!

You can perform some "tricks" to get a ride that low, without sacrificing ride quality too much. Even with the stock struts and shocks, if you are handy with fabrication.

dutch

LOL Europe
Established Member
448.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread