Very Interested in this corn fuel you speak of!!!

Tornbtwentwo

Established Member
Alright guys i am really thinking about switching over. I have been reading on it the last few weeks. to bad you cant search 3 letter words. cause i am sure this has been asked i just haven't found it.

So i have a 03 cobra with a gen 1 2.3 whipple with a 2.6 pulley. I have a BAP already. I am looking into getting the GT supercar pumps. and 80lb injectors. possibly thinking about a new hat (FML i probably will). I know i will need to add a FPDM also. But what i am wondering is if this will be enough to switch over to E85? Is it a must to upgrade lines to run E85? I know it is recommended and i know everyone loves lethals kit. but i cant justify spending another 1G+ right now.

Thanks

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
You gona be fine with the set up you just mentioned .. look at my Sig and I'm on e85 wit fairly low fuel injectors cycles..you can modified the stock hat , many have done it and like myself never had issues .you just need a modified fpdm from WestCoastmustangs.com for 169$ ..and you all set Sir .I picked 62whp switching to e85 kb 2.2 set up :) BTW stock fuel line is fine at this point ..go return system once u looking to reach 720-730 +++ whp

Last edited:

Tornbtwentwo

Established Member
Is there any instructions on how to modify the hat?

I can run 2 Fpdm instead of a modified one cant i?

Users who are viewing this thread